Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

All-star action today. I need to get the authentic bulls pinstripe before the sale ends.
E3191356-8E16-4D50-867C-665D9A1C850D.jpeg

Not for some swingman shorts...

I had to LOL when I seen Curry pull up in those trash shorts...

1st thing came to mind.... “swingmans tho”

All those shorts that dude mocked up all look trash to me.

Quality matters

24DE1A0C-96AD-4D17-A890-37F22027D25F.jpeg 5CF40EDD-7F45-4D88-A839-04DC4A021B1F.jpeg 01F03B8C-EABA-41C5-84CB-9138AAA7FE87.jpeg

Just got these Sonics shorts. Is it normal for there to be white material on the seam like that this?
I returned mine and got a full refund. Here's what the Customer Service rep said about the white line:
"Unfortunately, the white stitching is a result of our dyeing process – all of our shorts start out white and then are dyed, which means there can be a subsequent variance in the seams, as it’s harder for the dye to enter into them. If we were to exchange these for a different pair of shorts, I couldn’t guarantee a difference in appearance..."

Kings shorts came in today. Got a large (normally medium) and I am so happy with the relaxed fit. I'm almost at full kit wanker status, just missing the warm up jacket.
IMG_20180608_154928.jpg
Authentic or Swingman for both jersey and shorts? From the M&N website, it looks like the swingman jersey's purple doesn't seem to match up with the authentic shorts' purple (I was initially thinking of getting this combo)

Authentic or Swingman for both jersey and shorts? From the M&N website, it looks like the swingman jersey's purple doesn't seem to match up with the authentic shorts' purple (I was initially thinking of getting this combo)
Authentic for both the jersey and shorts. The colors for both were consistent.

However, my authentic raptors set was inconsistent. I'm not surprised though.

Back
Top Bottom