Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Rarely ever get any non Lakers related gear but couldn't resist these. Regret not copping the Bulls ones now.
20180624_213657.jpg

Rarely ever get any non Lakers related gear but couldn't resist these. Regret not copping the Bulls ones now.
20180624_213657.jpg
Lol man same here next sale I’m getting
Bulls and Grizzlies had to cop those Blue Magic tho, I get back home tomorrow to open them joints up...

Reactions: MVP
Not sure if its the same for authentics, but I’m noticing some retailers are getting what seems like exclusive jerseys (either that or M&N logistics are horrendous)

Jeffersons is the first time I’m seeing a white Rodman and a Kukoc jersey.

Lids with the hawks swingmans

The ewing asg chili pepper swingman i just got...only saw it on ebay and had to do some anti-fugazi due diligence before copping because it didnt make sense that they would hit ebay before retailers

All of the above are not being sold on M&N (i think)

Not sure if its the same for authentics, but I’m noticing some retailers are getting what seems like exclusive jerseys (either that or M&N logistics are horrendous)

Jeffersons is the first time I’m seeing a white Rodman and a Kukoc jersey.

Lids with the hawks swingmans

The ewing asg chili pepper swingman i just got...only saw it on ebay and had to do some anti-fugazi due diligence before copping because it didnt make sense that they would hit ebay before retailers

All of the above are not being sold on M&N (i think)

Why> ?

I wish theyd bring back the purple 95 joints.

Check your local Pac Sun stores out. I saw 97-98 Bulls swingman shorts for about $35. They had Knicks shorts too but I can't remember which year they were. Don't see any shorts on sale on their website tho so it's probably in store only.

It's a tie between those and the Godzillas for me, but yea I need those Suns shorts badly...Miami Heat too :emoji_fire:

Back
Top Bottom