Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I'm guilty of this. :lol:
me-spends-200-plus-online-shopping-shipping-5-99-me-5269012.png

Like someone on here said, be patient with Jefferson’s. They shipped my item a week after the order, but it did get here quick at least. If the price is right and you want the item, place the order and email them back 3 days later requesting for an update on the shipping.

Put in an offer yesterday morning on some Bulls shorts on eBay so I could use the coupon. Seller didn’t accept the offer til this morning lol. Tryna b slick. Let’s see if he gives me hard time to cancel

He still would have gotten his money. Sellers aren't affected by eBay's % off deals. He wasn't tryna pull anything on ya. Probably was just busy.
Eh there’s plenty of dudes out there that pull that because they don’t want someone to get a good deal

Not saying that’s what he didn’t but wouldn’t put it past him either

I would just message them or put in the comments after sending the offer that if they’re not going to accept the offer within the timeframe of the eBay coupon to just decline and that your offer was strictly contingent on if the offer was accepted within the eBay promo code timeframe.

I would just message them or put in the comments after sending the offer that if they’re not going to accept the offer within the timeframe of the eBay coupon to just decline and that your offer was strictly contingent on if the offer was accepted within the eBay promo code timeframe.

I don't trust these idiot sellers on ebay. They won't read it, then just accept the offer. Then you're stuck paying the full price or getting a strike.

He still would have gotten his money. Sellers aren't affected by eBay's % off deals. He wasn't tryna pull anything on ya. Probably was just busy.
True but I still believe he waited. He accepted like 2 hours after the coupon ended. I submitted the offer yesterday morning. But whatever...

I don't trust these idiot sellers on ebay. They won't read it, then just accept the offer. Then you're stuck paying the full price or getting a strike.

I’d have no problem using eBay’s very buyer friendly policies to my advantage in that scenario and just wouldn’t pay. Especially if I messaged the seller and also included in the notes not to accept the offer because I’m not going to pay unless they accept before the promo code expires.

that payton jersey looks crisp lol... good job! but ya that lids sale was a joke... i was about to cop me a rush ny giants jersey either eli or odell but of course it was excluded... so i was like ok let me cop some swingman nba mitchell and ness shorts and excluded also... so i saved me some money... thanks lids you helped prevent some impulse shopping

Back
Top Bottom