Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Is that hawks jersey tts? I know normally the big logos ones are a little tighter. I called and they have a 48 and usually wear a 44 so wasn't sure if i should pull the trigger
I wear 48 and copped a 52 and it’s cool but fits bigger then my 48s

'95 all stars today.

IMG_20180830_154652.jpg

96 East Asg for me today

20180830_145112.jpg

How does the 76ers shorts fit in comparison to the Orlando shorts?

I own a pair of 96 ASG shorts and I love the length on them (sits like a good inch above my knees). Then I ordered the blue 76ers and they seem to run a lil longer (sits at the mid of my knees)
Blue 76ers and blue/white orlando shorts fit the same.

Read some comments about their bunz return process.. Anythkng I should know before I go through it or just follow their instructions and I’m good? Any insight is appreciated

Read some comments about their bunz return process.. Anythkng I should know before I go through it or just follow their instructions and I’m good? Any insight is appreciated

Going through the process now for the Moss jersey. You gotta click on the link on the site for Returns and email them for an RMA # before you can send it back.

Sent email a few days ago myself.......still waiting on a RMA # smh

Going through the process now for the Moss jersey. You gotta click on the link on the site for Returns and email them for an RMA # before you can send it back.

Sent email a few days ago myself.......still waiting on a RMA # smh

Ugh that’s no bueno :smh:

Waiting for the last 2 shorts to come in before starting the return(s). But if they give me a hard time about buying the right size and no one time code, I'll most likely just keep them smh.

Copped the All Stars, Sixers, and Magics in their flagship store today. 50% off. If anyone needs any help or oop let me know I might be going back tomorrow. Although I know they do phone orders....so I guess most of ya'll are good.

Any McGrady magic authentic? Need a medium

Anyone got the actual SKU #'s for the Magic, Raptors and Sonics shorts from Footaction?

I called and gave the barcode digits and no Bueno, says he needs the actual sku.

Thx

Anyone got the actual SKU #'s for the Magic, Raptors and Sonics shorts from Footaction?

I called and gave the barcode digits and no Bueno, says he needs the actual sku.

Thx

What size for the Magic shorts?

And I don’t see the raptors or green Sonics online, so you’ll only be able to get the sku from someone that has the shorts at their store

Back
Top Bottom