Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

If i wear a Medium in MLB authentics would i also be a medium in NBA authentics. I like a lot of the new release but with i find it very hard for me to purchase anything at full price when we just had a 40 percent discount. I probably will end up buying a few NBA jersey because we only got like a month of jersey weather left though

Some more pics for the new Jordan jersey, the shoulders def look wider.

C2A14B55-BED4-45E5-ABF0-D7BA19F8F7AB.jpeg
29E5DF7D-1432-4CCF-99D9-EC1559E5A1DD.jpeg
D3C2A643-D5DB-4FD0-A456-1FD5D9CAD0F0.jpeg

The shoulder are wide. Not sure what M&N we’re doing with that. 97-98 without the Finals patch looks better.

I see they changed the jocktag a bit, I'm assuming this updated look will be on ALL the jerseys including the ones from the last run?

This is the one I have now, I want the New Jersey but the wide shoulders and paying 300 for a patch just isn’t enough for me. YOu can get it in fanatics for 20% off too. Code works for it.

DEC685B8-E084-4C09-BCDB-D3D0962C0BDA.jpeg
85A45BE7-16AB-4D9B-BFE4-3E347E890504.jpeg
I always preferred the full NBA Finals logo patch as opposed to just the trophy patch.

Purchased a fake off of eBay when I was a kid...freaking patch was HUGE. Buddy in high school "borrowed" it and I never saw it again.

Your shoulder width is soo much better than the one on sale now. Big difference .

I always preferred the full NBA Finals logo patch as opposed to just the trophy patch.

Purchased a fake off of eBay when I was a kid...freaking patch was HUGE. Buddy in high school "borrowed" it and I never saw it again.

Your shoulder width is soo much better than the one on sale now. Big difference .
Your buddy did you a favor stealing the fugazu lol

Your buddy did you a favor stealing the fugazu lol
Yeah...that's why I ain't tripping lol.

But that was before M&N was licenced to do Mike jerseys so it was fake or bust.

I didn't have many fakes (compared to how many jerseys I had). In fact the fakes I had were never produced so who is to say they are fake?

Copped the USA Dream Team Mike and Pippen as well. Can't even remember what happened to those...Probably something I left at JSU.

That MJ is not on Fanatics. They only carry the autographed jerseys, been that way for as long as I can remember.

Some more pics for the new Jordan jersey, the shoulders def look wider.

C2A14B55-BED4-45E5-ABF0-D7BA19F8F7AB.jpeg
29E5DF7D-1432-4CCF-99D9-EC1559E5A1DD.jpeg
D3C2A643-D5DB-4FD0-A456-1FD5D9CAD0F0.jpeg
Jawn fits him like a tall tee. Tight under the arms and ight around the neck but wide at the side..... smh.
If he would of got a medium he would of been choke slammed by the neck opening.

This is the one I have now, I want the New Jersey but the wide shoulders and paying 300 for a patch just isn’t enough for me. YOu can get it in fanatics for 20% off too. Code works for it.

DEC685B8-E084-4C09-BCDB-D3D0962C0BDA.jpeg
85A45BE7-16AB-4D9B-BFE4-3E347E890504.jpeg
This one is the better of the 2 that gold sets it off

That MJ is not on Fanatics. They only carry the autographed jerseys, been that way for as long as I can remember.
I swear on everything I love it was on there this morning, it was the new MJ 23 with finals patch and I added the 36 and the DEAL20 code worked. They must of realized their mistake and took it down.

UPDATE: I think they took it down, I went on fanatics home page and it said I had 1 item in the cart, when I click the cart it says no shopping items in the cart. I wonder if they would've honored the new Jordan for the 240 price tag because of their mistake of putting it up.

Last edited:
But that's the thing in this case...you can't just buy Mike (Chuck)...cuz they don't make it.

Which brings it back to my previous reply as to why I could justify coppin' this Penny/Suns jersey:lol:

That's how I feel too. Barkley was gonna be the only Suns jersey I get but I'm a huge Penny fan and since he rocked this design for 1 season, it's obscure enough for me to "settle" for.

I swear on everything I love it was on there this morning, it was the new MJ 23 with finals patch and I added the 36 and the DEAL20 code worked. They must of realized their mistake and took it down.

UPDATE: I think they took it down, I went on fanatics home page and it said I had 1 item in the cart, when I click the cart it says no shopping items in the cart. I wonder if they would've honored the new Jordan for the 240 price tag because of their mistake of putting it up.[/QUOTE

The mj was there. I was looking at it last night waiting for my Dr Pepper 30% off fanatics code to use it on. Just got my code a but the jersey is gone.

I never really cared about Kidd or Nash, which is why I am more interested in Penny. After all, this was really his last good year in the league when he started.

Back
Top Bottom