Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

i still got my jordan bullets joint the white red throwback... need to get that altered so it fits cuz that joint is fire!

Anyone know if they are making the BPs up
To 2x only now? All of the recent releases on both fanatics and m&n site have stopped at 52.

E9EAEF27-97E1-48E4-9A0A-053CEB0BD31E.jpeg
E56053AE-B52A-460C-BE6F-865187C613BE.jpeg
C977E06D-3D3A-402D-BCF7-9BBFC7EEB4B0.jpeg
CECB2AEC-99E1-4B63-9C16-2FBA807C2965.jpeg
9C271DA9-0429-41D0-801E-DB3408FF13B7.jpeg

My pickup from the sale. I thought that price tag was something to note.

Just a quick pic of my collection. The one jersey I regret buying is the '92 Ewing, and I'm a Knicks fan. It looks real basic and the double mesh is not comfortable at all in the summer. My favorites are the Zo and the Mutombo joints, though the Ray Ray is incredible as well. I'm real proud to own those 3 tbh. Next one (hopefully the last one) is gonna be the new Blazers Sheed.

Jerseys.jpg

Just a quick pic of my collection. The one jersey I regret buying is the '92 Ewing, and I'm a Knicks fan. It looks real basic and the double mesh is not comfortable at all in the summer. My favorites are the Zo and the Mutombo joints, though the Ray Ray is incredible as well. I'm real proud to own those 3 tbh. Next one (hopefully the last one) is gonna be the new Blazers Sheed.

Jerseys.jpg
What size is the Ewing

Jerseys.jpg

nice. we have the same tastes, i have most of these in champion form.

When did lids.com get taken over by Fanatics?

Fanatics never has ****

That fanatics monopoly is trash. All the affiliated sites have the same stuff. Way less sales and just less options to choose from. I wonder what happened to all the stuff on Lids website though. They had a few has I was interested in. Once fanatics took over they were nowhere to be found.

On another note. How long does it take to get that 10% sign up email from m&n. Made a new email last night to get it to apply it to something I want. It’s been a day later and I still haven’t got it.

That fanatics monopoly is trash. All the affiliated sites have the same stuff. Way less sales and just less options to choose from. I wonder what happened to all the stuff on Lids website though. They had a few has I was interested in. Once fanatics took over they were nowhere to be found.

On another note. How long does it take to get that 10% sign up email from m&n. Made a new email last night to get it to apply it to something I want. It’s been a day later and I still haven’t got it.

Check your spam

Didn't they have some connection with macys?
They still have a couple of the items no longer on the lids site. Don't know what you were looking for.

Just some random dodger and Mets fitteds. No hats and stuff like that. They were marked down on lids for a while but I never jumped on them.

Anybody not return the red all star shorts from the magic Johnson sale? They sent me an email about it but I still haven’t sent them back yet.

Back
Top Bottom