Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thank you very much!
Yep, here's some comparison pics
s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Anybody else’s tag from the jerseys they ordered during the sale have a lower price on it?

Someone else mentioned the same thing on a baseball jersey. They said they were going to contact M&N but haven’t heard back

Edit: just looked and that was you :lol: my bad lol

I’ll be home tomorrow from my UK trip and will finally get my purchases :evil: Had to reschedule my M&N sale order for Friday though but all 3 Griffey BP jerseys should be there

I’ll be home tomorrow from my UK trip and will finally get my purchases :evil: Had to reschedule my M&N sale order for Friday though but all 3 Griffey BP jerseys should be there
All 3 Seattle jerseys? I’ve been looking for the grey bp jersey but it seems to be sold out everywhere I look

I’m willing to bet M&N accidentally printed out the wholesale price on those tags because I think it’s exactly half of retail

Hi everyone. First time purchasing a Mitchell and Ness jersey.
I wear a size large for Nike NBA jerseys.
What size should I go with for Mitchell and Ness? Medium?!

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone. First time purchasing a Mitchell and Ness jersey.
I wear a size large for Nike NBA jerseys.
What size should I go with for Mitchell and Ness? Medium?!

Thanks in advance!

In my opinion M&N runs pretty true to size. Old Nike basketball fits big. New Nike basketball fits a size to 2 sizes too small. I wear a 52 in most everything. New Nike I wear a 58. Not sure if that helps.

In my opinion M&N runs pretty true to size. Old Nike basketball fits big. New Nike basketball fits a size to 2 sizes too small. I wear a 52 in most everything. New Nike I wear a 58. Not sure if that helps.
But Nike sizing is different from mnn. A 48 (XL) in mnn is a 52 (XL) in new Nike nba jerseys

I was looking for this jersey in a Medium or a Large (wear a Medium in shirts and Large in NBA Mitchell and Ness jerseys):

7229_4mb_57haar1_2_1.jpg

I was planning out securing one with my first paycheck on May 1

It’s rare to find Kobe jerseys not “exclusive” or “new release” even though they have been out 2 years...

Back
Top Bottom