Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It was the first Authentic NFL jersey I ever got and I only knew to get them from the NFL shop I was still in high school in 08

I'll pay it forward one time. I have a 40 and 44 in the M&N MJ Shrug jersey that I'll sell for retail + shipping. PM me.

Tired of trying to sell my extras and they're taking up space. Rather hook up a NT'er than promote it on Twitter/eBay.

I'm 6'2 with a 39" chest.....Should I cop a small or medium in the jerseys and jackets

Last edited:
Depends on how you want it to fit. Jersey, you could go either. Small would fit but would be tight.

Jacket I'm assuming you would need a M because of the arms.

Blue Jays BP jersey so crisp in person. Came in and immediately made me want the Boggs too, I'm patiently waiting.

I'm 6'2 with a 39" chest.....Should I cop a small or medium in the jerseys and jackets
I have the same chest size but no where near as tall. For nba jerseys, medium fits a bit tight around the chest and the armholes could be a bit bigger. I would think a small would be too tight. I also have a couple in large that feel perfect around the chest with a bit of room to breath but around the waist area is looser fitting due to my body taper.

Latest M&N, an Andy Russell 1967 "Batman" Steelers jersey, made in Korea:
now thats a jersey 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These are the two jerseys I picked up during the sale. They're my first Mitchell n need jerseys in more than 10 years.(I have a lot of sweaters n warmup jackets by Mitchell and ness) I don't like how these jerseys View media item 1612741fit really. Sz s is too tight for my liking but M is way too loose. But I guess that's how these jerseys fit back in the day. Overall happy with the quality. Magic Johnson was my favorite player as a kid. I wanted his jersey in yellow but it was sold out in S and M. I guess Kareem will have to do. The red all star is Magic Johnson.

I have the Magic in Yellow, the chest is very tight, but I think it has to do with the way the Lakers wordmark is slanted, because my Rookie Kobe is not as tight. 

Back
Top Bottom