Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

It sounds like they are true NBA regulation fit and length. They aren't like today's basketball shorts, which fit bigger and are longer?

I check Ross and Burlington 3-4 times a week hoping to catch some Knicks authentic shorts. I know they're out there but I've never seen them. ****.

Are you talking about the Knicks black/blue/oranage m&n shorts? yeah i've been bummed those sold out on M&N i was thinking about buying the Raptors M&N shorts but just got a little carried away with wool flannels this summer 

Last edited:
Yeah the M&N shorts are noticeably shorter than a regular Nike basketball short. I think the inseam is only 8.5 inch. Most bball shorts are 11 or 12. The waistband is very snug elastic, so don't be afraid to go up a size.

Quality is very nice. I'm happy to have them for nostalgia, but will probably never wear them because they're way shorter than I like.

M&N Authentic Shorts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nice 
pimp.gif
 i scored the same ones on ebay for a bill i aint mad 
pimp.gif

they needa stop playin and drop the Warriors, my boy thats a sales rep for em said they wont drop till next year tho
sick.gif
mean.gif

Yeah I love their Authenticity of the Negros League, The Federal League & Barnstorming Teams. Ebbets Field & Mitchell and Ness for the win!

Last edited:
I would say it really just depends on the era of the jersey my EFF Negro Leauge sleeve is more baggy then M&N MLB sleeve. It just depends on what jersey you're buying. I think the only difference i really noticed between the M&N flannels & EFF flannels is the sleeve length. 

Last edited:
Grabbed a M&N chrebet jersey. Thanks for the heads up

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom