Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just took a look at Hatsurgeon. His work is pretty nice. Doesn’t use the fancy drawstrings and pocket liners and whatnot. But the work is quality. The crests on the shorts are much better than JustDon.

Here is the Kobe collection.

20200131_205612.jpg

The purple 24 with the championship trophy patch and the 2000 ASG are on the way.

Missing a couple. Wish I could find a list of what has released.

Kobe patch on-sale now.

Last edited:
Do people actually wear their authentic M&N jerseys or just keep them to collect/display?

Do people actually wear their authentic M&N jerseys or just keep them to collect/display?
I wore mine last night and I would imagine if I had some more I would wear those too. Only jerseys I won’t wear are signed jerseys

I just tried to call, shoot my shot at a phone order but they didn’t even answer... damn I hate being in Buffalo for school...

Headed there now for round 2 to look at Kobes. Let me know if you want me to look at anything for you to save you a trip.
Thanks for your help! I'm mainly looking for the white Jackie Robinson and the yellow Jerry West all star jersey

I wish I was in the area and could pick up the 03-04 KG and 04-05 TMAC authentics. If anyone can assist please let me know

Thanks for your help! I'm mainly looking for the white Jackie Robinson and the yellow Jerry West all star jersey
They had a few grey Jackie’s, all size large. I think maybe one white in the mix. They had a few Jerry West Lakers regular jerseys but no all stars.

Back
Top Bottom