Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Can someone tell me how Nfl jerseys fit? I usually wear medium shirts and wear a size 40 in the nike elite jersey. Should I get a size 40 in a M&N Nfl jersey?

Can someone tell me how Nfl jerseys fit? I usually wear medium shirts and wear a size 40 in the nike elite jersey. Should I get a size 40 in a M&N Nfl jersey?
I wear a 44 (L) in the Nike Elites.  I bought a size L M&N jersey but it definitely fit tighter than Elite.  Ended up exchanging for a XL but had to get it tailored because it was too big.  

I wear a 44 (L) in the Nike Elites.  I bought a size L M&N jersey but it definitely fit tighter than Elite.  Ended up exchanging for a XL but had to get it tailored because it was too big.  

I see, could you give me your measurements pls. Thanks for the help!

I see, could you give me your measurements pls. Thanks for the help!
No prob.  I'm 5'11, 185 lbs.  Have an athletic build, so while the upper body/shoulders fit ok on the XL, I had the tailor take in the sides and sleeves b/c I don't like by jerseys baggy.

Last edited:
That M&N Pirates Henley is 
smokin.gif

probably been answered a bunch of times in here but don't feel like searching for it :lol:

how do BP jerseys fit? i wear a L shirt & 44 NBA jersey

how does this jersey fit? is it true to size or does it run big? looking to buy the same one online and don't know how the sizing is

All batting jerseys are tts for me. But they are cut short length wiser in comparison to mn basketball jerseys of the same size. Which is a good thing

Back
Top Bottom