Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Blue Jays selection sucks, bandwagon fans probably scooped up a lot :rofl:

Naw it was always trash after the $100 sale. Toronto teams in general there were no good sizes. Trust, I've been searching regularly whenever a sale was approaching....it's very frustrating. :smh:

Copped the Deion Niners 75th Anniversary jersey. Fully anticipated that it would be 30% and was pleasantly surprised when it was 40%. Sale was a success.

I was gonna get my bro the Jerry Rice for Christmas but his size was gone when I woke up. I was awake when the sale went live but decided I'll get it when i wake up. Woops
laugh.gif

Blue Jays selection sucks, bandwagon fans probably scooped up a lot :rofl:

Naw it was always trash after the $100 sale. Toronto teams in general there were no good sizes. Trust, I've been searching regularly whenever a sale was approaching....it's very frustrating. :smh:

I remember last year's black friday sale they still had the Alomar BP (which I bought) and White Molitor, and even the Joe Carter BP is gone. In general I find the BP selection sucks now, I guess people realized $80 is pretty cheap for a solid jersey.

Yea, the M&N online size selection sucks- no surprise there- can't even get hype about the sale b/c all the best jerseys and sizes are gone (before the sale even started). They haven't refreshed the Nash or Kemp (the two I been keeping an eye on) for like 2-years.

I remember last year's black friday sale they still had the Alomar BP (which I bought) and White Molitor, and even the Joe Carter BP is gone. In general I find the BP selection sucks now, I guess people realized $80 is pretty cheap for a solid jersey.

Yeah BPs I think were still around but actual Jays jerseys? any good small sizes were gone. I've been trying to replace my road Joe Carter forever.

Yeah BPs I think were still around but actual Jays jerseys? any good small sizes were gone. I've been trying to replace my road Joe Carter forever.

Ive been trying to grab a carter or alomar since the $100 sale but i swear xl been sold out since.

Ive been trying to grab a carter or alomar since the $100 sale but i swear xl been sold out since.

Yup. I've been checking their site somewhat regularly and they pretty much haven't restocked any Jays or Raptors jerseys since the $100 sale. I would say Leafs too but I don't know if they've done other jerseys other than Potvin around the time of that sale.

Yup. I've been checking their site somewhat regularly and they pretty much haven't restocked any Jays or Raptors jerseys since the $100 sale. I would say Leafs too but I don't know if they've done other jerseys other than Potvin around the time of that sale.

I think Potvin was the only leafs they did. I was even considering getting it last sale but then i saw it was gone too. Luckily i grabbed a vince joint before they went out. I get the feeling they are just trying to get rid of their remaining inventory. Theres a few i want them to bring back like the powder blue bojack KC.

Lids is having 50% off their clearance section for today only. They have all kinds of gear and a few M&N authentics.
Good looks. No jersey lands for me off the M&N site...but scooped the Sonics Mid Season windbreaker off Lids 50% sale for $50 shipped. Been looking for this and randomly stumbled upon the last Large on the Lids site. Still retails for $135 on M&N site below. Set this aside for the spring time.

https://www.mitchellandness.com/mid-season-windbreaker-seattle-supersonics-324 

Only one I think had small sizes was the home Molitor but they don't even have that in stock anymore smh

Back
Top Bottom