Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I can't tell if this fanny pack thing is a joke or not :emoji_thinking:

It’s been awhile since the last pocket/fanny pack debate, so I guess we’re due for that topic. And yes, folks are dead serious with them.

M&N could be sitting on a lot of money if they made Authentic shorts with pockets like Nike does with their Courtside line. Nice and subtle, it’s the best of both worlds.

D5E73D34-66F3-4589-AE2F-599CA38F5206.jpeg

I rock a Nike Fanny pack with my Authentic shorts or carry one of those drawstring backpacks with me.

Like someone mentioned earlier, the pockets on basketball shorts tend to be easy for things to fall out of and lose stuff since they aren’t that deep and are kinda loose so I feel more secure having my stuff stashed that way.

i wasnt a fan of fanny packs but no choice since no pockets on authentic shorts which im starting to wear often... i usually just wear the fanny pack on the side of my hip so it doesnt look so obvious lol... but its not bad really...

I rock a Nike Fanny pack with my Authentic shorts or carry one of those drawstring backpacks with me.

Like someone mentioned earlier, the pockets on basketball shorts tend to be easy for things to fall out of and lose stuff since they aren’t that deep and are kinda loose so I feel more secure having my stuff stashed that way.

When I took mine to the tailor shop I brought a set of cargo shorts that had good pockets and told them to model the pockets after that.

Haven't had anything fall out.

If you want pockets get em, if not rock the fanny pack.

When I took mine to the tailor shop I brought a set of cargo shorts that had good pockets and told them to model the pockets after that.

Haven't had anything fall out.

If you want pockets get em, if not rock the fanny pack.

unless I found someone who could do a good job, ima probably be looking like a 1990’s wwf wrestler with a Fanny pack lol.

On another note. Those jazz shorts on the m&n website got ran through fast. They had 20 in stock you could put in the cart when I purchased them yesterday. When I checked today, they only have 2 left. It says quantity not available for anything higher.

Can’t get with the fanny packs...not for me. Also not going to a tailor, spending additional money...But if others rock it or add pockets that’s up to them. Everybody different

how do you carry cash? credit cards? Chapstick? or your keys?

or anything that goes in a pocket?

This is about the time someone usually posts the compression shorts with pockets they wear under the authentics.

But tons of options:
fanny pack
any kind of bag (book bag, shoulder bag)
give the stuff to yo lady if she wit u
Lil pouch you can clip on your shorts
Socks, etc.

I used to wear the compression shorts with the pockets and they were good. The only drawback was them joints were unbreathable. Now, I'm using these new boxer briefs with pockets. Gamechanger. Light, thin, and breathable.

I'm against pockets on Authentics personally, but I see the obvious need for pockets...

The base-layer shorts with the pockets (cheap 3-pk from Amazon) was the best recommendation I saw on here a few months back...

Back
Top Bottom