Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Drugs
EB9C666F-3C58-4324-AFE1-E22886264852.jpeg

Just got Raptors pair in last night and thought be fitting to take a family pic
IMG-0761.jpg

M&N shorts pretty much been my vice instead of shoes once COVID hit since I could actually wear em consistently. S/o this thread, couldn't have copped some without it.

Just need my favorite lakers, knicks and all star pair and then i'll be done :lol:

I've tried to really stop buying stuff. I'm getting older and work in a business setting so really never wear my shoes or shorts....

Having said that...I had the Gtowns in my cart (2XL) and didn't pull the trigger, damn do I regret it. Shoulda copped, they're awesome. Hoping we get the Grey version...

Just got Raptors pair in last night and thought be fitting to take a family pic
IMG-0761.jpg

M&N shorts pretty much been my vice instead of shoes once COVID hit since I could actually wear em consistently. S/o this thread, couldn't have copped some without it.

Just need my favorite lakers, knicks and all star pair and then i'll be done :lol:
nice pick up. but i'm going to call you a liar for that statement, "Just need my favorite lakers, knicks and all star pair and then i'll be done". we all know that ain't true. Living proof. :nthat:
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for making my day. Used a 30% fanatics promo code, bought 3 fanatics GC from costco at 20% off, $5 fan cash and shop runner 2 day shipping. Purchased for about $80. Definitely beat buying from MN website for $150 - 15%.

Thank you for making my day. Used a 30% fanatics promo code, bought 3 fanatics GC from costco at 20% off, $5 fan cash and shop runner 2 day shipping. Purchased for about $80. Definitely beat buying from MN website for $150 - 15%.

Can you buy the gift cards off costcos website without being a member? I think I've seen you could.

Hate to be that guy. But whats the 30% promo code?

Back
Top Bottom