Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Just went in on the shorts on KL. sad I paid $100 for one pair on Eastbay :/

Hopefully everybody get a chance to grab something off KML....sale was unbeatable....

Side note: went to two tailors today and left both without confidence in adding pockets to shorts....first guy said he could do it but not sure if it would make the shorts "look" or fall differently while on...meaning once I wear them they may look tailored lol

Second guy said he won't do it because he's sure I wouldn't be satisfied...once he found out retail was $125 he said no go because it's a great chance it wouldn't look right and by the shorts not having a inseam its makes it that much harder to do...

Could be whack tailors OR maybe they got a point...would hate to ruin the shorts...still tho I know it can be done...frustrating....

What bout adding pockets on the inside? I think it be easier and with less fear of not looking right.

I would seriously consider some underwear with pockets if I had a big issue with not having any pockets
Reaching in your pants to get your phone or wallet would be hilarious out in public.

How exactly do you guys rock these out without pockets?  Are you wearing back packs?  Giving your stuff to wifey to hold?

Last edited:
Reaching in your pants to get your phone or wallet would be hilarious out in public.

How exactly do you guys rock these out without pockets?  Are you wearing back packs?  Giving your stuff to wifey to hold?

"hold my poodle yo"

Not worth it sinc Eastbay doesn't have free return shipping. I'll just take the L. It's cool.
oh ok didn't know that

yup but its all good. im just gonna keep both of the red bulls shorts. cant really go wrong with those and lord knows when we will see them again. i definitely wasnt going to not buy the 2nd pair when it was 1/2 off :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom