Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Weirdo was on here faking like he was a black man in a weak attempt to validate his racist views. If I remember correctly he was also one of the dudes claiming to “wait for the whole story” when news about Trayvon Martin’s murder first broke. I won’t clog up the thread any further, just want the black folks in here to be aware of the racists among us.

Weirdo was on here faking like he was a black man in a weak attempt to validate his racist views. If I remember correctly he was also one of the dudes claiming to “wait for the whole story” when news about Trayvon Martin’s murder first broke. I won’t clog up the thread any further, just want to black folks in here to be aware of the racists among us.

The first part is true and was stupid af and insensitive as hell on my end. By all means tear me a new one for that. Fair enough. Like I said. I’ve hit people up on here who’ve I’ve had words with in the past years back to apologize to them personally over insensitive stuff I’ve said. Like I said, if you or whoever want to look at me funny in the light, have at it. It’s fair game. No excuses on my end.

But the Trayvon Martin part. Hell no. I never said or did that, so get your facts straight on that. But that racist label. I take exception to that. But if you want to dm me to not derail the thread and clear things up, by all means do so. There’s no malice on my end.

I'm actually black. And even if I was white that wouldn't stop me from telling someone else how to feel. You sound sensitive.
Like I said, pretended to be a black man to get your racist views off. Now look who’s in this very thread screaming he wants another known racist back on the board. Ain’t nothing for us to rap about. Stay on your side, the black folks in here will stay on ours.

Like I said, pretended to be a black man to get your racist views off. Now look who’s in this very thread screaming he wants another known racist back on the board. Ain’t nothing for us to rap about. Stay on your side, the black folks in here will stay on ours.

Again. That was stupid as hell. What else do you want me to say. Like I said though. You’re more than welcome to feel however you feel toward me. You can speak for yourself though. Whoever rocks with me, cool. Whoever doesn’t, cool as well.

Dons in the wild and it’s none other than mr guccislides himself lol…
8D9C0915-441F-4FB1-9E7A-0B863DB9C0BB.jpeg
Looks like he’s been eating good

Alp in the beginning was so so. Had some heat. But over time his colors got exposed, what to expect from that bum reseller. Hopping over rats and trash just to meet up with da ninja Edwin :lol:. Don't need him back. Line cutter with his grandma, come on now 🤦🏽‍♂️. Ignorant as well, fast food is healthy for him, according to him.

Does anyone know if you need to size up on the authentic grizzlies shorts since the waistband is tight?
you can, but the length is gonna fit weird....almost like a baggy diaper

just curious, is the Sonics shorts 96 like that too? I do have the grizz shorts you speak of and they are hella tight but the length is good enough.
naw i have those Sonics shorts and they're not like that

stop plugging that racist headass in here
facts, i don't get how he lives Uptown around people of color and has never gotten checked 🤔

Still don't understand why folks treat dude as if he invented the wheel when it comes to just don shorts. Plenty of folks were wearing just don shorts before dude
the **** riding of that guy is disgusting

He kept preaching that Don's were better than authentics and people hated him for it. Now look where we at :lol:
let's keep it a stack, they're literally the same authentic shorts just with pockets and huge obnoxious stitching across your meat.

"better" because of their price tag and exclusivity is just narcissism

What does he do?

bum *** reseller who grew up with a silver spoon

Anyways, went with white this time
Screenshot_20210626-152241_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20210626-152255_Gallery.jpg
ugh need the whole kit ASAP...where. you at https://niketalk.com/members/l-knicks-fresh-knick-l.38042/

He kept preaching that Don's were better than authentics and people hated him for it. Now look where we at :lol:
I don't have an opinion on him either way honestly. The times when I did see him pumping up certain stuff it was always "hypebeasty" stuff. The hottest this and the latest that. Just because don shorts were one of them doesn't mean that he was ahead of the curve.

Plenty of folks thought Don's were cool, but unwilling to break bread for them, and I don't blame them.

Imo

Back
Top Bottom