Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Quick question, anybody know if where I could find a Muggsy Bogues jersey in a 40? The M&N website doesn't have it in that size I've been waiting for awhile for them to restock that size but it looks like it won't happen for awhile.
If u want to pay retail call the flagship store. But u can prolly find a better deal on egay. U just gotta look through.
I would point u in the direction but I'm not a good eyeballer of legit ones on there.
Good looks, I've been checking on eBay and I'm seeing nothing but adidas swingman jerseys. I'll try to call the store soon. Hopefully they have it in my size.

they need to go ahead to retro that Bogues Dubs jersey tho 
smokin.gif

Lol at a Mets jersey being the #1 seller for NY. Anyone that's from here knows NY is easily 80-20 Yankee to Mets fans, no idea where the new fans popped up from :lol:

I live in BK too, always see more Yankee M&N gear. Originally from Queens, I see more Mets M&N gear out there (of course), but even then, it's 50 50 with the Yankees.

not from NYC but i know that MN mets gear is much more popular than yankees gear.

maybe because of the discontinued styles w/ mets gear as opposed to yankee jerseys which is much more of a constant style wise.

Back
Top Bottom