Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think the Jazz often had trouble even with the player issued uniforms - I always assumed this was because Stockton was wearing older short shorts but it shows that the color varied. It was more obvious on the old style uniform but I’ve seen it on the mountains one too I’m sure.

1626208564333.jpeg

Anyone knows if M&N made big and tall (3xl/4xl) on Anfernee Hardaway black Orlando magic jersey? I only see 2XL on some well known online sites.

but there is a listing on ebay selling 3XL&4XL, I wondering if those are legit M&N.
THANKS!!

To be fair I don’t think they made an authentic version of those white Raptors shorts and if they did they’re really hard to find

still need:
authentic navy rockets pinstripe shorts
authentic magic black pinstripe shorts (rockets i get, they dont have any authentic shorts for that design yet, but these? they have the blue pair already..)

M&N always get the purple wrong.

All these jerseys (Lakers, Jazz, Bucks...) should have a bluer shade of purple. Seems like the Dons finally nailed it.

One of the most asinine inaccuracies in the M&N authentics is their consistent inability to get the purple right.

This is absolutely true that the purple should be darker on those teams' purple jerseys. They used a bleached or faded purple color for whatever stupid reason. The Bucks is the worst one though because that Ray Allen one was noticeably pale as hell, and that reason caused me to get rid of it. The Lakers with the Dri-Fit material is still pale but not as bad as the Bucks. But the purple on the Lakers mesh style with the shadow numbers is somewhat closer to the actual game jerseys.

Asinine and @%$ backwards indeed with them not getting the purple right. 🙄

seems like the purple is pretty accurate on the dons, too light on the MN authentics…. Mountains more accurate on the MN authentics
1626183983830.jpeg

Another good example of a bad tradeoff regarding coloration between versions with this elaboration.

I think the Jazz often had trouble even with the player issued uniforms - I always assumed this was because Stockton was wearing older short shorts but it shows that the color varied. It was more obvious on the old style uniform but I’ve seen it on the mountains one too I’m sure.

1626208564333.jpeg

This one is so hard to fathom, especially since this is the actual team itself we're talking about. How could a team be that negligent with details like that?

Purple has notoriously been difficult to get consistent, even with pro teams. No consecutive years have been alike with laker unis when it comes to their purple. Especially with the 80s teams when you go back and look at pics.

Copped the rookie Jordan and Kobe jersey and the black 97-98 Jordan jersey. I just had to stumble across that fanatics 30% code to lure me into spending :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Lakers jerseys have been a different shade every season on court, literally :lol:

I always just assumed that was the lighting - I haven’t seen jerseys compared to see if the color was different.

Back
Top Bottom