Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

What up NT fam, trying to cop my first M&N Authentic 96-97 Kobe 8 rookie jersey. About 6’3 205lbs. Heard these ran small, but would an XL suffice or XXL? Never really owned anything XXL and don’t have any other jerseys to compare it too. Also, don’t live near any stores to try on. Thanks in advance yall.
id go with an xl since you’re tall.

1C5FC080-74ED-4AA9-B4E6-C1E6C16570FD.jpeg
💛💙🙌🏾

^Dope fit my g. Appreciate y’all with the quick feedback. Stuck on what other jersey to get aside from the the gold rookie 8. Any suggestions? Was leaning on the Royal blue with the white Los Angeles in cursive. Thx fam.

Last edited:
I wanted to ask everyone is $283 a good price for a 1996 Derek Jeter New York Yankees Jersey?

If you're willing to be patient, wait to see if any of the Fanatics-based sites offer a 30% off promo code at a specific moment and try to see if it isn't excluded from discounts because you can get it down to $210 before taxes and shipping.

But just to warn you because I assume most peeps who frequent this site seem knowledgeable about getting deals may already be aware of this, Fanatics Inc. sites have been quite stingy with offering promo codes this year for some odd reason. Those 30% off codes aren't as frequent as they used to be.

If you're willing to be patient, wait to see if any of the Fanatics-based sites offer a 30% off promo code at a specific moment and try to see if it isn't excluded from discounts because you can get it down to $210 before taxes and shipping.

But just to warn you because I assume most peeps who frequent this site seem knowledgeable about getting deals may already be aware of this, Fanatics Inc. sites have been quite stingy with offering promo codes this year for some odd reason. Those 30% off codes aren't as frequent as they used to be.

it sold out on Fanatics a while ago.

What up NT fam, trying to cop my first M&N Authentic 96-97 Kobe 8 rookie jersey. About 6’3 205lbs. Heard these ran small, but would an XL suffice or XXL? Never really owned anything XXL and don’t have any other jerseys to compare it too. Also, don’t live near any stores to try on. Thanks in advance yall.
The later kobes with the v-neck are cut smaller. I’d say probably XL. I’m 5’10” 235 and I do a XXL

Didnt know he was a racist.
Just thought you were just making fun of how he looks when he cant defend himself.
But if he said some ish then its open season.

Back
Top Bottom