Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

nanbeezy nanbeezy

nanbeezy nanbeezy

Good looks.

have the 19nine, need that MN pair!

Ordered on the 40% off sale because they said it would be here before Christmas. They lied. Estimated to come a few days after.
I ordered a gang of stuff on Amazon that all advertised delivery before Christmas. 2 days after the order, **** started changing delivery dates to Tuesday the 27th or Wednesday the 28th.

Everything literally just got delivered about 5 mins ago though. Which is amazing cuz christmas was shole bout to be on the 28th if it didn't.

Hope you have the same luck.

Got this in today. One of the jerseys I wish I never sold years ago. Now just need Nike to retro those Gary Payton glove sneakers again. I know they brought them back out in 2013. But would prefer a newer pair at some point.

E28E8A81-2090-4080-8F94-5E7CCDC55E5D.jpeg
B6E758F7-4D7C-4605-AB5F-683CEA39D175.jpeg

They didn't have my size on those heat shorts. While tempting, 40 to 50% is the standard here. We will see what Oneness does and if they hit fanatics.

One of my birthday gifts from a few days ago is 1994-95 Sonics Shawn Kemp away jersey 🔥🔥

I think my bro paid $120 for it so it came with a slight discount.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom