Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

didn’t see these coming? What’s the word on others releasing soon? Hoping the new release is gone by Black Friday.

Wouldn’t mind if the red Greek freak authentic released

One of the best jerseys they had

Wouldn’t mind if the red Greek freak authentic released

One of the best jerseys they had
Looks like it's there.
1692150977358.png

A couple of other new ones including this one:
1692151020192.png

I decided to get recently released Jordan XII Field Purple to wear with my Lakers stuff yesterday.

I'm definitely wearing these shoes with this jersey and shirt.
IMG_6973.JPG
IMG_6978.JPG
IMG_6980.JPG
IMG_6981.JPG

I may wear these with this one. I'm not sure though because I already have a specific Jordan XIII I like to wear with this one.
IMG_6982.JPG
IMG_6985.JPG

Looks like the Ross joints in my area getting only 2 different jerseys for this week. It’s been the red alternate 99-00 Grant Hill Pistons and purple monochrome Vince Carter Raptors 98-99. Check your local ones if you’re interested. $29.99
1692234048389.jpeg

Edit: I got my 1983-84 UNC authentic shorts today from Hibbetts. Man, the fit is perfect. I thought they would be a little baggy but nope, very happy with them. Funny, I was looking for pockets and now I see why some of y’all go get them done 😄

Last edited:
Ordered 2 pair of the UNC authentics because I wasn’t sure how the sizing is (and for $33 why not), but damn this really how Hibbets ships stuff? Balled up in a tiny box with no plastic bag? :smh:

Mine came folded in a simple white shipping bag and a invoice note inside. I was kinda surprised but understood that it was probably right off the sales rack of a random Hibbetts store and not overstock from the back room. 🤷🏽

My bro surprised me and went out yesterday to get me the last Bulls spray paint swingman shorts our local Hibbetts had that was on sale. It rang up slightly cheaper than was advertised on the website. $29.99

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom