Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Cot damn! Finally came across a M&N Mets Willie Mays older run pinstripe in my size on the bay. Guess the other bidder wanted it more than I did. He was prepared to lay down some high bread for it. Kept bidding and I could not get ahead. Got to the point where I felt I wasn't going to get it, but I made sure it was going to cost him. :evil:

My jacket still ain't shipped from the sale, let me close my eyes and send this email and hope it lands lol.

Edit:
Due to the high volume of emails, our current response time is delayed. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for one of our reps to respond to your request.

Maybe I'll get my **** before Christmas lol
Poor Jerry........ one of these days M&N will have to break down and hire a second person to handle customer questions.

Cot damn! Finally came across a M&N Mets Willie Mays older run pinstripe in my size on the bay. Guess the other bidder wanted it more than I did. He was prepared to lay down some high bread for it. Kept bidding and I could not get ahead. Got to the point where I felt I wasn't going to get it, but I made sure it was going to cost him. :evil:
this is some toxic energy right here lol

You'll find one eventually. Keep looking. I found one, and I spotted the even more rare road grey, but it was the case of right jersey, wrong time. I hope I come across one again, I'm watching one currently that's in a smaller size just to see how the pricing goes on it.

You'll find one eventually. Keep looking. I found one, and I spotted the even more rare road grey, but it was the case of right jersey, wrong time. I hope I come across one again, I'm watching one currently that's in a smaller size just to see how the pricing goes on it.

Man, this was the one though. It honestly looked brand new. No fading on the tags or any signs of wear overall on the jersey.

I need a Larry Bird shooting shirt. Because as an adult I appreciate knowing how much **** he talked on court because he was so good.

Got this from Hibbett 33% off
IMG_2324.jpeg
IMG_2325.jpeg

Kinda want those cream Bulls swingman shorts…. But I’m not paying for shipping, plus it’s almost pants weather anyway.

It’s my first time ever having a sizing issue or anything like that. But damn, M&N customer service sucks. Absolute trash compared to fanatics.

I hit them up about exchanging my Orlando Magic warm up jacket, which fits snug as hell compared to older run warm up jackets. Apparently they don’t do exchanges. Took them a week to get back to me and let me know that. But I could return it and wait 10-14 days for a refund while eating the return shipping costs, and then I can purchase it again at full price instead of at the sale price I originally bought it at.

Not sure what’s so complicated about a simple even exchange for a size up. Especially when their sizing is inconsistent depending on where stuff is manufactured at, and/or if it’s a newer or older production run.

Last edited:
I spashed golden curry on my pair while cooking a few days ago... I was super pissed and made I didnt get a second pair because I always fear stains on white clothes like that, but luckily we acted fast and my girl was able to get it out with oxy clean. Dont ask why I cook wearing all white either, lol. I usually do pretty good with out issue.

Y'all stay clowning Swingman shorts, but I don't know if there is anything else I wear more around the house and to actually hoop in.

I have a couple pair of Georgetown swingmans I got from Hibbett and they are fine imo. The gold Bulls shorts are actually really nice but run small. The jerseys, on the other hand, are def steps down, I wouldnt buy another outside of the gold Jordan jersey if I ever catch a good sale on it.

It’s my first time ever having a sizing issue or anything like that. But damn, M&N customer service sucks. Absolute trash compared to fanatics.

I hit them up about exchanging my Orlando Magic warm up jacket, which fits snug as hell compared to older run warm up jackets. Apparently they don’t do exchanges. Took them a week to get back to me and let me know that. But I could return it and wait 10-14 days for a refund while eating the return shipping costs, and then I can purchase it again at full price instead of at the sale price I originally bought it at.

Not sure what’s so complicated about a simple even exchange for a size up. Especially when their sizing is inconsistent depending on where stuff is manufactured at, and/or if it’s a newer or older production run.
This is exactly why I make sure I'm 1000% sure I know what I want when I order from them. It's like they never heard of the concept of exchange, it's ridiculous. They can't even honor the sale price even when you send it back for a better fitting size, and they wonder why people don't buy as often.

This is exactly why I make sure I'm 1000% sure I know what I want when I order from them. It's like they never heard of the concept of exchange, it's ridiculous. They can't even honor the sale price even when you send it back for a better fitting size, and they wonder why people don't buy as often.

That’s the part that’s absolutely absurd to me. Like I don’t mind paying the shipping to exchange it out. I learned the hard way their more recent warm up jackets fit snug as hell. I’ll take that L.

But to not even allow an even exchange for a size up. That’s absolutely pathetic. Like I know they’re a smaller operation compared to fanatics, so I’m not expecting the efficiency I would get with fanatics. But that’s not an excuse to willfully be absolute garbage either. It shouldn’t take a week to respond to a simple inquiry question. If they don’t want to do exchanges, cool as well. But at the very least honor the sale price and let me do the reorder at that price since they want to make this process harder than it needs to be.

If this was fanatics. I would’ve had the return label sent to me within minutes of reaching out and my size up replacement would’ve been shipped out promptly.

It’s wild though. The m&n website purposely shut down their customer service number for the website as well. Like they make it as hard as possible to get in touch with anyone. You have 30 days to do a return, but good luck getting in touch with anyone to start the process.

I’ve been saying it for a while though. If I can find the jersey or whatever m&n product on fanatics or even an overseas site like BSTN. I rather deal with them as opposed to the foolishness with the m&n website just because it’s way more headaches than needed if there’s even the slightest issue.

Back
Top Bottom