Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

copped this when there was a pricing error on fanatics.com a while back for $69 used cash back AND 20% off GC.

TBH the material is kinda thin for M&N quality, but never seen the OG in person so meh.
Wish I knew it was priced wrong at $69. I got it from basketball jersey world for $143

Not seeing any.

Was at the gym when I read it initially and read it as marked down to $100. My bad lol

I got some authentic Lakers shorts this week. This is now the second pair of shorts I have in my possession. I'm going to try to get all the '90s & 2000s Lakers shorts eventually if feasible.
IMG_7156.JPG

I got some authentic Lakers shorts this week. This is now the second pair of shorts I have in my possession. I'm going to try to get all the '90s & 2000s Lakers shorts eventually if feasible.
IMG_7156.JPG
Excellent choice.

Are you going to break your Sunday custom of wearing red and incorporate those shorts instead?

Copped, thank you sir! Now all I need is a royal blue all stars jersey and Im done!

Copped the shorts too for $62

40% sitewide.

anyone know if they honor the online promos in-store?

also, if i usually get a M in NBA authentic and it fits snug with no shirt under... What size NFL authentic should I get if I want to wear a hoody under?

was thinking maybe a large but the size chart measurements make me feel like it would be too big.

Just recently purchased a Nike Vapor Eagles jersey. A large fit me perfect with hoody.

any help would be appreciated.

Ugh. **** that sale and I’m glad that sale is going on at the same time.

Copped my magic warmup jacket in my correct size, Ordered some bulls warmup jackets, a jerry west jersey and a Dwight Clark jersey. F my wallet lmao.

Back
Top Bottom