Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't think they will, Mitchell and ness sell ALOT of snapbacks tho...

Who knows what's gonna happen but hoping the jerseys are here to stay and only get better.

The buyer is a newly formed entity primarily owned by U.S. private equity firm Juggernaut Capital Partners.

I have no idea what they are gonna do with M&N, looks like they deal in healthcare?!?!?!

Dudes really limiting themselves based on your favorite team?

certain players I wouldn't rock but I'll wear any team
as a packer fan I wouldn't be caught dead in bears gear. Even their colors are a little iffy for me, but it's different for everyone

The buyer is a newly formed entity primarily owned by U.S. private equity firm Juggernaut Capital Partners.
I have no idea what they are gonna do with M&N, looks like they deal in healthcare?!?!?!

That's odd

Their website says they focus in consumer products, not health care.

It sounds like Adidas just wanted to get out because M&N didn't line up with their strategy going forward.

Juggernaut's valuations probably just exceeded what Adidas was willing to let go of it for.

Last edited:
Hoping for the better wit the sell. Maybe this new smaller entity can tap more into the consumer of classic jerseys and what we want but who knows. Jus don't end the yearly sales lol

do you guys think they should start making jersey's from the 2000's era or is it too early?
i wanna see a Ray Allen supersonics
J. Kidd nets
Black Garnett T Wolves
T mac silk stars Orlando
Jordan Washington with 9/11 patch
pinstripe Reggie Miller

need that unlv LJ and that astros cardigan to restock before the big fathers day sale.

(in a 48)

Last edited:
Anyone know how often they restock? Store and online. Been wanting a size 44 iverson 96/97 in white for a while now. Only smalls and 4xl online for a while now and instore smallest is a 48.

Urban Outfitters had a few sizes of the '93 GSW shorts on sale for $96 after discount.

Also JJ has some MLB jersey (shirts) up.

Back
Top Bottom