Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Screenshot_20240312_234825_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Think it was cheaper on hibbett

Update: jersey is now $125 and appears to be selling quick. Fanatics issued me a $14 price adjustment for the win 💪. Only size 40 and 4 left.

Derrick Henry F.U.S.E. and a number of other former players on sale (eg. Mac Jones, sequan, etc). $140 is still on the high side but Titans authentics are so hard to find and didn't want to chance it. Shop Runner has free returns. Stack with Raise GCs.
Screenshot_20240313-134731.png

Last edited:
I might have been sleeping. Did the Jay-Z Roca-fell-a Jersey's sellout on M&N? I can't find them online anymore.

That boy was cold af man, RIP.

Yes! The tie dye is very under rated. Petrovic himself was super underrated, and he was a fearless baller who played lights out against MJ. I am also proud that I own the shorts and warm up jacket.

Petrovic paved the way for younger European players who came to the NBA after him. He was a legitimate predecessor for the Europeans in the league.

Had the white Petrovic at one point of my life.

Coincidentally, I had one as well during the 2000s. I got it off eBay in either 2004 or 2005, when I was stupidly gorging on size 3XL jerseys because I thought I was getting a deal on them.

But I got rid of it in like 2013 because it was too damn big and it got yellowed on a certain part.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm probably going to buy this Wade Bulls jersey, but this is a strange set of new swingman releases:

1711128306046.png
1711128332181.png
1711128356573.png
Yea this is an awkward line up. Who asked for an Iverson Memphis jersey. They are missing the mark. Guess they're making more money selling swingmans instead of authentics.

Iverson played 3 games for memphis and they made that jersey lol... they minuswell make a melo hawks jersey if they not going to make a Knicks one

So, does anyone know the full story behind why we can't get a Reggie Miller or Charles Barkley jersey? I know it's been mentioned in passing that the money wasn't enough, but is it that non-negotiable? I know neither have their likeness in video games either. Is it deeper than that or is it simply a matter of money? Any chance that it will ever happen? Seems like a couple of pretty incredibly passive way to bring in more passive income for them and keep their name and likenesses even more in the zeitgeist, right? What am I missing? Any other players that I'm missing that have similar stances?

Fanatics owns them now right? If so money shouldn’t be an issue now from business standpoint

Back
Top Bottom