Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

image.jpg

Caught a sale from Oneness on a pair of Just Don shorts.
Had them scheduled to be delivered from my pick up location.
Day of delivery I then get a notification saying service disruption. Spoke with UPS, they stated something happened during delivery and was en-route to be returned to sender.
Contacted Oneness about the issue and they pretty much told me the same thing. They then told me I can pay for them to be reshipped or get a refund.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? I think they trying to stick me #nodiddy :smh:

Caught a sale from Oneness on a pair of Just Don shorts.
Had them scheduled to be delivered from my pick up location.
Day of delivery I then get a notification saying service disruption. Spoke with UPS, they stated something happened during delivery and was en-route to be returned to sender.
Contacted Oneness about the issue and they pretty much told me the same thing. They then told me I can pay for them to be reshipped or get a refund.

Has this ever happened to anyone before? I think they trying to stick me #nodiddy :smh:
Pay how full price or what you paid to have them reshipped

Anyone know when M and M will have their next 30% sale?
They have them pretty regularly, right?

Thought i could find a coupon, but no such luck.

Bruh, this is probably what happened the first time smh.
After the lamentable shipping experience here they are.
IMG_9060.jpeg

Gonna get rid of the fall 2019 pair before my girl realizes I have two of the same shorts. Mainly a fresh pair because I got my first ones worn. Whoever had them was little I’m sure tied them super tight to make them fit.
Also like the letter spacing on newer pairs as well.
FullSizeRender.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom