Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The BPs were on sale on black friday, at least a few years back cuz I copped my Alomar Blue Jays joint for like $48

They def were allowed on sale a couple of years back. Jerseys will never go out of style, but M&N did see a resurgence the last few years and I think the company saw BPs also increased in popularity so they cut down on the discounts.

Bps are a more casually wearable jersey then regular baseball jerseys due to the lack of buttons and cheaper price point while still being authentic

The BPs were on sale on black friday, at least a few years back cuz I copped my Alomar Blue Jays joint for like $48

They def were allowed on sale a couple of years back. Jerseys will never go out of style, but M&N did see a resurgence the last few years and I think the company saw BPs also increased in popularity so they cut down on the discounts.

Agreed with all of this.

:smh:

How many of your packages have they lost?
theyve lost 2 of mine, i get everything shipped to my work too and somehow when theyre the shipping company they always manage to "deliver" my stuff around 8:30-9 PM

now when i see that theyre the shippers i immediately call the company and ask for another company or else to cancel my order :smh:

I do the exact same thing with OnTrac.

Idk about lasership but OnTrac is a budget shipping service, on the sellers end you get what you pay, we the buyer are affected as the third party.

Too many bad experiences and I just can't be bothered. If you can't ship my order through a reputable company that's fine I'll take my business elsewhere.

Last edited:
I never heard of lasership.
or had anything shipped to me by them.

From the looks of it, glad I haven't.

Which company uses them to ship to you... M&N?

Bps are a more casually wearable jersey then regular baseball jerseys due to the lack of buttons and cheaper price point while still being authentic

Yup. Why they've become very popular the past 3-4 years IMO.

in this thread...nbastore. i've had mlbshop use them for my orders. they are east coast based.

i ordered a sweatshirt on mlb shop couple months ago, they shipped via lasership. i check tracking, says delivered, nothing at my door. call mlbshop, they refund me and send another out, charge me for the new one. next day neighbor from the other side of the building brings a package with my apt # to my door which was laying around on the floor. its the sweatshirt i was refunded for. same thing happened with the second shirt. third order was shipped via fedex 
laugh.gif

they also credited me $30 bucks for the fiasco which I just used to order a bernie williams batting practice+10% code: $40 shipped 
pimp.gif

NBA Store. Last time, they shipped to me through Fedex who then dropped it off to USPS who delivered it in my mailbox. I like that alot more than the Lasership BS. I'll let you guys know if it shows up or gets lost :rolleyes

I've gotten deliveries from Lasership when I've ordered from Amazon. They're a bit sloppy to say the least.

baseball >

in my opinion

that's all I cop. I'm selling off all my bball jawns, except my pinstripe penny.

hope to find a white pinstripe penny one day. slept hard on it.

that wool jersey was itchy though! lol

OAN

hope that red bulls 97 can wait for me till fri. i know i'll have no problem with the 52 and get it tailored (it would actually fit and look better)

Last edited:
hard for me to pull the trigger on that braves home jersey at that price being that i can get one even on ebay any day for that price.

I remember during last year's sale there was a minor restock. I've been watching the MLB & NBA jerseys in my size and nothing so far after 5 days, except the number of jerseys selling out in my size.

I think the button bps look way better than the pullovers. The feel of authentics are much better but bps are nice because of the shorter length

i think Lasership might just be eastcoast based? 

Ive never heard of it when i was living back home on the west.

Still waiting on my jerseys tho, cmon fedex 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom