Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Mane... I'm tempted to grab that 97 Ken Griffrey Jr! 
smokin.gif

can anyone shoot links to sites that sell NBA shorts for under retail other than ebay? Not trying to drop 125 lol

can anyone shoot links to sites that sell NBA shorts for under retail other than ebay? Not trying to drop 125 lol

Honestly ebay is the best bet right now until m&n does another sale (which hopefully includes the newer shorts). Or amazon, they have some of the smaller sizes for less than retail.

For real. I did it with the raps joint cuz i had to swoop the home town team but i said never again
laugh.gif
I feel the quality/nice look of the shorts and the huge amount of use I get out of my mesh shorts sort of justifies the costI caught the black Bulls on sale for $90 and wear them alot. Tempted to pay retail for Jazz because i know they will get their worth / i'll get my use of them. Still mad overpriced.

I feel the quality/nice look of the shorts and the huge amount of use I get out of my mesh shorts sort of justifies the costI caught the black Bulls on sale for $90 and wear them alot. Tempted to pay retail for Jazz because i know they will get their worth / i'll get my use of them. Still mad overpriced.

Agreed. Ive been rotating my pairs and wearing em often. Even wear em to the gym now and then. I dont get why the suns and magic pairs are the most expensive tho.

Honestly ebay is the best bet right now until m&n does another sale (which hopefully includes the newer shorts). Or amazon, they have some of the smaller sizes for less than retail.

This. I copped my black Bulls pair from ebay for a bill shipped from Hardwoodframes.

That magic pair tempting but $145. Think Ima wait for black pair

Last edited:
thj5000 thj5000 i dunno what size u wear but hardwoodfames has the jazz shorts in a small. U could probably get em for 90-100.

http://m.ebay.com/itm/100-Authentic...ize-S-36-karl-malone-/252420851360?nav=SEARCH

This. I copped my black Bulls pair from ebay for a bill shipped from Hardwoodframes.

That magic pair tempting but $145. Think Ima wait for black pair

I just checked his page, hes taxing on the miami and grizzlies shorts lol

Edit: just realized the miami joints are nike not m&n

Last edited:
I'm torn because I had plans for either the Mettalic V's or Olympic Foams. Decisions....... :smh:

I feel you is hurting my pockets heavy too, my bank is gonna take a hit oh well, you gotta spend money to make money lol .

Last edited:
Not bad for 80 Beans. If i didn't have so much laker hate in my blood I woulda copped too [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Rickey BP last night at the Heineken Canvas Party, for reference I'm 6'1 195 and I wear a 48 in BP jerseys, theyre a tad short but it's the best size for me.

Good stuff.

Won't happen until the fall when it gets cold. And the next major M&N sale isn't until Black Friday. Only hope is smaller retailers have them for sale and again that's not happening until the fall.

Back
Top Bottom