Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I don't see anybody from Slick Deals complaining about shipping delays or cancellations but then again $100 is usually too rich for Slick Dealers.

I don't see anybody from Slick Deals complaining about shipping delays or cancellations but then again $100 is usually too rich for Slick Dealers.

its not rich for them

you problably havent been a round for some of the deals with gift cards and what not

ive seen dudes rack up $20k in charges to make money. how do you think they kill any decent/good deal? they got cake, some of them at least. if theres a way to profit or some deal to get free cash they will take advantage

its not rich for them

you problably havent been a round for some of the deals with gift cards and what not

ive seen dudes rack up $20k in charges to make money. how do you think they kill any decent/good deal? they got cake, some of them at least. if theres a way to profit or some deal to get free cash they will take advantage

I've seen it all on Slick Deals from heated exchanges about the cost per ply of toilet paper to ripping Toys R Us off for thousands of dollars through B2G1 scams. Those cheap bastards are unusually quiet in the Mitch & Ness thread is all I'm saying.

its not rich for them

I've seen it all on Slick Deals from heated exchanges about the cost per ply of toilet paper to ripping Toys R Us off for thousands of dollars through B2G1 scams. Those cheap bastards are unusually quiet in the Mitch & Ness thread is all I'm saying.

probably because they dont know anything about it or didnt care.

it went up to 19 pages but the thread was quiet after the sale ended but i bet no one cared to post about the orders or many didnt order.

who cares, NT took advantage

I still haven't got an email, or a cancelation email.. I don't know what to expect.. Getting in contact with them is sooooo hard...smh

How about you just get your measurements and compare to the size chart?

Bandwagon hockey fans rolling in by the truck load.

Last edited:
suns jersey is a little slimmer than I anticipated, but it's for the summer so I'm good. And surprisingly enough the rangers jersey fits fine.

What is your height and weight and what sizes are those jerseys?

Suns jersey looks like it fits correctly, the Rangers jersey doesn't look right to me.

thats because it is inconsistent, not all jerseys are made the exact same

someone tell me im wrong

So it's done by design? I don't have a clue when it comes to M&N this was my first purchase from them. However I've been paying attention to the sizing and it seems all over the place.

So it's done by design? I don't have a clue when it comes to M&N this was my first purchase from them. However I've been paying attention to the sizing and it seems all over the place.

Yeah depending on the batch they can run very differently/inconsistent. They're just like Levi's jeans

Thanks. I wish I got some baseball jerseys during the sale. Those Catfish Hunter and Paul Molitor jerseys look tough.

Last edited:
Thanks. I wish I got some baseball jerseys during the sale. Those Catfish Hunter and Paul Molitor jerseys look tough.

M&N baseball jerseys are their bread and butter. Their highest quality out of all four. It's what really got me into Mitchell and Ness. The cut of the jersey and the materials are beautiful.

^ yeah, their quality will never be what it was back in the late 90s. All companies take short cuts and cut corners to save a few dollars. Quality will continue to get worse but I won't complain after only paying $100 for each jersey I ordered.

Back
Top Bottom