Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Yeah I saw more pics on ebay and everything was off. The main giveaway I caught tho was
there was no NFL shield on the collar.

ok so me and my friend bought bulls mitchell and ness shorts with the plan to get pockets put on by a tailor. 

he just went during lunch and the lady told him $25 a pocket PLUS he has to provide materials....basically either buy a cheap pair of shorts or grab an old pair to cut up.

anyone else run into this with a tailor?

Take your business elsewhere. That price is ridiculous AND they should have the materials to make pockets.

Grab yo issh n walk out Bruh. That's disrespectful. Pockets should cost no more than $30.
I had mine done with one side with a zipper for $33.

Yeah, paid $24 total for mine.

did any of you guys have to provide materials?

how long did it take for them to do it?

I didn't provide any materials. in fact, my tailor used some plush velvet material that caught me off guard.

It's long weekend here in Toronto so I've been wearing my Bulls shorts a lot. Getting a lot of compliments on them and the pockets. Just wish I was thinking back in the winter and got a bunch of pairs on sale for this summer.

nah
theres a logo in the right sleeve under the patch.
i believe thats majestic.
:x at for making me listening to that trash tryna help you out famb :smh:

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
It's long weekend here in Toronto so I've been wearing my Bulls shorts a lot. Getting a lot of compliments on them and the pockets. Just wish I was thinking back in the winter and got a bunch of pairs on sale for this summer.
Your welcome for my drunken compliments at apt 200 
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

nah
theres a logo in the right sleeve under the patch.
i believe thats majestic.
:x at for making me listening to that trash tryna help you out famb :smh:

Hahahaha yoo mane i hear ya i could only listen to 1:30 of it and had to call it quits. Thanks folk! :nthat:

View media item 2120273
The newer style size 48 I have fits great length wise and midsection, but it's extremely tight around my chest.

I can barely get the dam thing off.

I'm going to use this Kobe XXL as an experiment to get tailored and see how it fits.

For Bulls shorts and the jersey for $230 shipped it was worth the roll of the dice.

Looking like a sport's bra brah.

Block party at the flagship store this Friday. Looks like we are getting the wide shoulder '01 final aways. I'd be down but I'm in long beach for the week =/

Back
Top Bottom