Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

So I order a Astros Ryan bp jersey from fans edge with their 20% off plus free shipping. So I check the track number and I see it is being shipped by fed ex. So it takes about 4 days and I notice that it says that it was delivered. I check my door step and no package, I go down stairs and talk to the guy at the community lobby and he says no package has arrived. So I check the order number and it turns out that fed ex then sends it to usps. Long story short the mail guy left the package which was a bag package inside of my mail box. Wow, so I knew what to expect, crease mode.
GALLERY]
View media item 2146707View media item 2146708So I don't know if I send it back or is there a way that I could fix it. I mean the jerseys sweet especially for a good price. I don't own any other bps since I just started buying jerseys since last year. I only got a nfl Cowboys 88, raptors carter and this jersey. Plus I've got to lose like 40 pounds to fit in them comfortably. So I really don't know how to fix it since I just started copping them.

Last edited:
Never ordered from fansedge but thats odd that they wouldnt send it in a box. Never had a problem with creasing but if u have a steamer maybe try hitting the creased areas with the steam? Not sure how effective it would be but since its stitched and not screen printed i doubt it would damage it

Never ordered from fansedge but thats odd that they wouldnt send it in a box. Never had a problem with creasing but if u have a steamer maybe try hitting the creased areas with the steam? Not sure how effective it would be but since its stitched and not screen printed i doubt it would damage it
I'll try that thanx.

Fanatics and all them send jerseys in a bag

So if you're ordering a high priced authentic good chance it might have some creasing

Fanatics and all them send jerseys in a bag

So if you're ordering a high priced authentic good chance it might have some creasing

Yep. Ordered that new deion from them. Came in a bag.

Put an iron to it on low heat and got most of the creasing out.

So I order a Astros Ryan bp jersey from fans edge with their 20% off plus free shipping. So I check the track number and I see it is being shipped by fed ex. So it takes about 4 days and I notice that it says that it was delivered. I check my door step and no package, I go down stairs and talk to the guy at the community lobby and he says no package has arrived. So I check the order number and it turns out that fed ex then sends it to usps. Long story short the mail guy left the package which was a bag package inside of my mail box. Wow, so I knew what to expect, crease mode.
GALLERY]
View media item 2146707View media item 2146708So I don't know if I send it back or is there a way that I could fix it. I mean the jerseys sweet especially for a good price. I don't own any other bps since I just started buying jerseys since last year. I only got a nfl Cowboys 88, raptors carter and this jersey. Plus I've got to lose like 40 pounds to fit in them comfortably. So I really don't know how to fix it since I just started copping them.

Turn inside out and try ironing it.

GALLERY]

So I don't know if I send it back or is there a way that I could fix it. I mean the jerseys sweet especially for a good price. I don't own any other bps since I just started buying jerseys since last year. I only got a nfl Cowboys 88, raptors carter and this jersey. Plus I've got to lose like 40 pounds to fit in them comfortably. So I really don't know how to fix it since I just started copping them.

i'd send it to the cleaners for a good pressing. it prob would only cost like 2 bucks and it will know every wrinkle out.

sidenote... majestic switching their Cooperstown jerseys into cool base joints with swingman screenprinted letters/numbers :smh:

da site customsthrowback.com got all da older ones with triple stitch...think of it as a happy medium between batting practice jerseys & full blown M&N throwbacks, not unlike Nike/reebok hardwood classic authentics.

I want the rookie Brian Dawkins but they only have big sizes, guess I'll call the store or cop the 2003

I think the Eagles only wore this jersey one year before changing it a bit
View media item 2147098

Last edited:
sidenote... majestic switching their Cooperstown jerseys into cool base joints with swingman screenprinted letters/numbers :smh:

da site customsthrowback.com got all da older ones with triple stitch...think of it as a happy medium between batting practice jerseys & full blown M&N throwbacks, not unlike Nike/reebok hardwood classic authentics.
Are they legit? Cause I've been looking at a Torii Hunter jersey on their site.

Are they legit? Cause I've been looking at a Torii Hunter jersey on their site.

looks like older majestic authentic Cooperstown jerseys that are customized to whoever.

baseball authentics are widely released as blanks unlike basketball so its easy to see how a company can buy all da older stitched jerseys in bulk and customize em once they switched over to coolbase screen printed meh...

Back
Top Bottom