Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Will this work??
It should. I checked my order history from last year and it had the 2 jerseys I bought at half price ($137.50 instead of $275) at checkout. Normally when a discount code is used it would have shown the total for both at retail then subtracted the amount of the discount.

I think everyone got it

If anyone wants to join up under mine
laugh.gif

https://mitchellandness.mavrck.co/s/jerseymike
Thanks for this fam

Just got my code after completing 5 activities

Gonna use it on the '99 Spree jersey for this season 
smokin.gif

I only answered one question about my favorite sport. Hit the back button on the phone and it reloaded with the code (on mobile). [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also... the 10% signup code was stackable with the last sale. So hopefully this time around it will be the same.

Last edited:
I only answered one question about my favorite sport. Hit the back button on the phone and it reloaded with the code (on mobile). [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Also... the 10% signup code was stackable with the last sale. So hopefully this time around it will be the same.

Same just answered which sport i bought most stuff.

The code should be stackable if they dont send out a code for the playoff sale (they didnt last year). If they do we wont be able to stack it unfortunately.

I signed up and just answered my favorite sport and got the code. What is this thing about doing 5 activities? They making you work to get a coupon ? :lol:

I only had to answer the favorite sport

But, can the 20% be used with the hat sale [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I only had to answer the favorite sport

But, can the 20% be used with the hat sale [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Just tried it. It does. As long as the price is discounted on the site the code can be stacked.

All I us to do is answer which sport I shop for the most and bam, I'm in the hof! Thinking bout getting a bp or one of the cheaper nba jerseys lol

Back
Top Bottom