Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Bought the Willie Stargell authentic from the store in Philly over the summer but never wore it. Tags still on it and everything. May have to let it go to someone who'd enjoy it.

Hoping the home and road kobe finals patch jerseys are included next week with the private sale.

Hoping for 40% or better though. Anything less and I'll just sit out until the super bowl sale. Hoping the new stuff is included with to begin with though.

From the Fansedge sale
15046986_1632742163685584_7561921486663974912_n.jpg

Thanks for the MLTD code and link. Grabbed a curry and kobe since they'll be excluded from the m&n sale anyway. Much appreciated.

Thanks for the MLTD code and link. Grabbed a curry and kobe since they'll be excluded from the m&n sale anyway. Much appreciated.

Just copped the Kobe. Came out to $212 shipped. If m&n ends up including it on the sale. Oh well, I'll take that L. I'm fine with the price I paid and I'll just cop the purple one which I intend on copping anyways.

Good looking out joepapamama23

Just copped the Kobe. Came out to $212 shipped. If m&n ends up including it on the sale. Oh well, I'll take that L. I'm fine with the price I paid and I'll just cop the purple one which I intend on copping anyways.

Good looking out joepapamama23

The finals patch kobe? Doubt m&n will include it, id say thats a good cop.

If they do, they do. If they don't I won't be sweating it either. I'm pretty certain it'll be included when the super bowl sale comes around in January, I just gotta wait it out. Hoping the lakers team store website has a worthwhile sale come Black Friday as well though because that's another potential option.

I got the white penny from the m&n private sale in 2014 but that had been out for a few months already. I'm pretty sure they know a lot of people have been holding out waiting for the sale.

I'm watching one at $260 shipped on eBay. If I could lower the seller down to around what I paid for the gold kobe I'd do it for that price.

Just copped the 92-93 Gretzky off eBay for $250

Fanatics just dropped the Rob Blake burger king jersey so I'll probably scoop that with their BF deal next

Looks like I'm just copping a few Knicks Warmups from the M&N sale

Curry M and L still up on MLTD

Thought about it but Im going to try and hold out for sales see what else is available

Just copped the 92-93 Gretzky off eBay for $250

Fanatics just dropped the Rob Blake burger king jersey so I'll probably scoop that with their BF deal next

Looks like I'm just copping a few Knicks Warmups from the M&N sale

Thinking about pulling the trigger as well. That Kings jersey is one of my favorites of all time in any sport. So classic and clean.

On the hunt for the Jordan rookie jersey in a L. NBA.com has it, but interested to see if they drop a discount between now and next week. 

Back
Top Bottom