Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Same happened to me, it still shipped

You should be good

I'm in the same situation. Would be dope if true but M&N told me that the other was out of stock. Is it still possible for both items to ship this late after the sale?

edit: How much do 2 jerseys weigh? :nerd:

Last edited:

Same happened to me, it still shipped

You should be good
I'm in the same situation. Would be dope if true but M&N told me that the other was out of stock. Is it still possible for both items to ship this late after the sale?

edit: How much do 2 jerseys weigh?
nerd.gif
My bad for not being clear fam

I was never told any of my stuff was out of stock, just that my order was shipped and even though it only showed my order being partially shipped on the site, everything still came in (Alyson also confirmed for me everything was supposed to ship even if the email and website said otherwise)

If they told you it was out of stock, I doubt they made that kind of mistake

i'm in love with my steve smith jersey. **** is crucial.

Last edited:
Was anyone able to get a Home VC?!?! looks like everyone got an Away VC or Tmac.

Still no tracking number or any email stating my order was cancelled..smh. Their customer service is horrible.. How do you guys get in contact with that chick Alyson? I tried the Facebook page, but I didn't get any response..

if anyones large purple VC or large black nash doesnt fit please PM me. those are the only 2 i really want.

Finally heard back from FB. She said two of my jerseys were cancelled and the other six, SHOULD ship but doesn't know. I told her she needs to fix this ****. I placed my order eight minutes into the sale. She said my white Patrick Ewing and my Yogi Berra jersey were cancelled. I didn't even order a Yogi Berra jersey and that Ewing was on the site for a few days after the sale. She will fix this.

Last edited:
Dudes 5'10 ordering a XL really? Im 6'4 maybe 6'5.... XL length is perfect on me... Jersey stops right where my fingers begin

didnt check the thread a whole bunch after the site went down so never saw anyone saying that. just sucks knowing i wasnt able to get through on jerseys that i wanted to wear, and other guys got 7 jerseys and trying to sell em all.

I'm assuming your referring to me.

Stop complaining. I bought 10 jerseys. 5 for me, 5 to flip to make the 5 I got for me free.

Everyone reselling is selling them for less then retail.

Thanks for the post though, reminds me I need to close my shareef listing. Sold it yesterday :pimp:

Stop complaining. I bought 10 jerseys. 5 for me, 5 to flip to make the 5 I got for me free.

Thanks for the post though, reminds me I need to close my shareef listing. Sold it yesterday :pimp:

for real though

people acting like we should pay for our jerseys when we can have them for free :lol:

as long as you aren't broke it's not hard to front the money until you sell them

Last edited:

Lol [emoji]128514[/emoji] smart man!!!

Odd that people dig those Grizz and Raptor jerseys now. I remember back in the Abdur-Rahim and Stoudamire days when everyone said those jerseys were ugly. :lol:  Maybe it's the new generation that are under 28 that are diggin them now. 

Not feelin those new Sonic jerseys either. Old school GP sonic jerseys are way more fire to me. GP was one of my fave players so these wouldve been an instacop if M&N had them....

View media item 1009507

To each their own I guess...

I'm on same boat. Never liked the inagural grizz or raptors jerseys. Now, it's a different story. Purely nostalgic for me.

Nostalgia gets everyone although I always like the Grizz jerseys not so much the Raptors but now I do

for real though

people acting like we should pay for our jerseys when we can have them for free :lol:

as long as you aren't broke it's not hard to front the money until you sell them

pretty much

i almost thought about doing it but im banned from ebay so i cant sell otherwise i would have went in on those Kobe #8 and sat on em for awhile til they dried up everywhere and got $300 a piece of more for em.

How did you get banned from eBay?

Stupid friend got me banned by getting me 3 strikes years ago on my selling account. i had 650+ feedback and sold a TON. they havent let me back on since.

i can buy but anytime i go to sell i cant get around it. my address is like black listed :smh: otherwise i would have went in on this sale because the forums sucks for selling jerseys, the facebook jersey groups are terrible. ebay is the best especially if you wait a few months if you can afford to. could have banked.

Back
Top Bottom