Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Pulled the trigger on the Dion Cowboys. That is the last jersey I needed to complete the Dion collection.

Scooped the Kobe '07 in a M, finally after countless of tries.

I’m glad only one is processing at the moment.

CC company will probably ask me why do I have some much M&N charges right now
laugh.gif
YOU!!!!!

hahahahhha

I think there was only handful of this. I was definitely retrying a few times as well. Oh well. Money saved. I already got a Curry and 92 MJ All Start from the MLTD and NBA Store sale last week

I noticed the size 40's are disappearing fast this morning for the other Kobe and AI jerseys as well. 

What if it's in my orders as processing but I haven't received an email? I have 2 orders processing but they're duplicates because it kept timing out.

My order says processing on my account too but I haven't received an email from M&N either. But I did receive an email from my bank about the transaction.

Wanted a 96 black Nash and white Iverson but of course only size XL and up :stoneface:

tried it and didn't work for me.
same here :smh:
you buggin'

Just saying I think majority of us are disppointed.
you know what...you're right

Most of the jerseys got marked as new all of a sudden

Last edited:
That's why you gotta take chances on Fansedge and those other sites..M&N always excludes new stuff and doesn't mark them down for awhile

Copped road tmac for $180...not super excited tho, would love to have seen 50% or being able to stack HOF code. Been wanting this joint for awhile so I'm good now.

Yeah, I think if you're skinny, you're gonna want to go TTS with the hockey. If you're mad tall or wide, they might be a little small. Hockey jerseys are hard as hell to help out with for sizing. They just fit awkward is the best response.

MLB is true to size for me.

Finally picked up the Kobe rookie home gold. Hoping for the away purple too, but they listed the 98 all star purple as "new" lol. Same goes for Iverson rookie away red.

If you guys have any issues, e-mail them. I e-mailed them about the double charge and they refunded it immediately. Just trying to confirm now that my order is confirmed. Phone lines still down.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom