Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

They wore that jersey but you can see it's the Nike verison with the softer material

And the purple VC is coming :nerd: forgot to say that willbprob be my last jersey. Been wanting a Nike version

Pretty much.
Good. Would make sense to drop that + the MJ during ASW.
They must be running out of ideas at M&N. Like that jersey itself feels like it was around just yesterday.

I couldn't agree more! The Curry was a stretch for me as well. Homie been in league 7yrs. Why does he have a throwback??? These jerseys make sense but it's just too early. I'm 29yrs old, doesn't feel right wearing a throwback of a player younger than me...

All in on the swingman jerseys 
smokin.gif

It's not the Wizards, M&N twitter account said they have no plans when I was on the page a few days back.

Dunk contest VC will be copped on discount.

Kemp 96 all star will also get a wider release instead of just packer like last time. So unless it changes, it should get restocked, not sure if all star weekend or later in the year

Any Knick related drops coming soon? 
nerd.gif
Nothing listed here, but then again this won't show everything so something could pop up but I or someone else had mentioned

Webber and Mullin warriors are dropping. Not sure if home or road or both but the road is pictured
Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

It's not the Wizards, M&N twitter account said they have no plans when I was on the page a few days back.

Dunk contest VC will be copped on discount.

They never admit to any jerseys :lol:

I'm just confused as to what else it would be other than the 1993 all star that they butchered and postponed the release so it would have to be that one ?

They never admit to any jerseys :lol:

I'm just confused as to what else it would be other than the 1993 all star that they butchered and postponed the release so it would have to be that one ?

Yeah they do, well they'll say something like "hmmmm" or "It's very possible". Other times they say straight up no or i've even seen "Do you think that jersey would sell?"

i always took those MN ig replys for tongue and cheek shots in the dark

swingman mesh looks better than the current mesh

good idea, but as a owner of authentics, i would like to see the tag be different or something. at first glance, theres no difference between swingman and the authentic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom