Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

According to some logic in here authentics are "fake" too. Adidas NBA authentics with twill, no mic pouch. Guess they're legit fakes too. Nike elites have different cut, sleeves, etc. Mitchell and ness with the errors and giant jock tags. All legit fakes. :rofl:

No offense to anyone. Just find it comical. And this is from someone who usually only buys authentics.

Agreed. Majestic probably the only company giving us legit authentics :lol:

i do hope that MN ventures out a little bit more.

they have done a great job since the sale from adidas. but i would love for them to get off the whole bird/nique/magic train and continue to make new stuff.

visit those old sonics styles,

re make that beautiful zeke pistons jersey like eyanks eyanks just copped.

re make those great rookie game jerseys "big dog" glenn robinson and eddie jones etc.

try to strike some sort of deal with barkley

re make those 90s bullets jerseys... webber/rod strickland

i'd love to see the green mavericks jersey back

early 90s clippers jerseys (not those late 90s darius miles jerseys)

etc etc

Remaking jerseys means nothing when the cut of the jerseys are horrible

They will never remake pistons jerseys that look anything like the old runs

Adidas Swingmen are just complete garbage but Nike made great ones

Nike Swingmen > Adidas Rev authentic

nike swingman's were the best swingmans

But the Rev 30 with mesh (besides length, price, and availability) was the best authentic jersey ever ...i've owned all eras except sand knit...rev 30s are the most comfortable and lightest

lookin forward to the Nike authentics but i hate the cut of them and Nike always does ******** gimmicks that end up being stupid (NFL and their stupid sweat section gimmick)

edit: and to keep on topic, i wonder how M&N will replicate (because i mean they are replicas of actual authentics) the rev 30 material in the future

Last edited:
i do hope that MN ventures out a little bit more.

they have done a great job since the sale from adidas. but i would love for them to get off the whole bird/nique/magic train and continue to make new stuff.

visit those old sonics styles,

re make that beautiful zeke pistons jersey like @eyanks just copped.

re make those great rookie game jerseys "big dog" glenn robinson and eddie jones etc.

try to strike some sort of deal with barkley

re make those 90s bullets jerseys... webber/rod strickland

i'd love to see the green mavericks jersey back

early 90s clippers jerseys (not those late 90s darius miles jerseys)

etc etc
On on the same page as you. Especially with that Barkley. I NEED NEED NEED that Sunburst jersey

Carryover meaning restocks?

Grant Hill, Kemp ASG and blue alternate A.I. are on my potential list.

Im down for some new shorts, even tho itll be a minute before theyre included in any sales. Hoping for a restock and that those arent labeled as "new".

Depending on what drops/restocks. I'm just going to buy 1 or 2 at retail and what for sales for the rest.

Grant Hill, Kemp ASG and blue alternate A.I. are on my potential list.
Depending on what drops/restocks. I'm just going to buy 1 or 2 at retail and what for sales for the rest.

Thats prob the best idea. The ones on peoples hit list will prob be sold out by the time a sale hits

I don't collect swingman anymore because they start to get messed up after a few wears. They don't usually have much resale value (there's exceptions, of course), so if they're going to get messed up when I wear them and I can't resell them for much to get new jerseys, I don't really want them in the collection.

Blue AI will be copped. Wide shoulder idgaf at least it won't be the sheen material
View media item 2314189

I remember this Jersey (along with the clippers D Miles) being the highest sought after jersey in 2001-2002. Even here on NT, there were cats going out of their way to cop their size 52 royal blue A.I. jersey :lol: so many memories of A.I. in that jersey. Cant wait to see it.

I remember this Jersey (along with the clippers D Miles) being the highest sought after jersey in 2001-2002. Even here on NT, there were cats going out of their way to cop their size 52 royal blue A.I. jersey :lol: so many memories of A.I. in that jersey. Cant wait to see it.

Breh, I remember calling a mom and pop store in Sacramento (90 mi away) that happened to have a Darius Miles swingman lol. Even had it shipped to my house! I felt like a boss with my D. Miles swingman lol.

Last edited:
^^
i respect your opinion, but if a jersey isn't authentic i won't consider wearing it, let alone buying it. i'd feel like such an imposter. :lol:

no disrespect intended to those that rock with the swingmans. i just can't.
My sentiments exactly

Judging by pics, the mn swing man looks damb good.

My thing with authentic vs. Swingman is I want authenticity...as much as I can get.

Swingman jerseys don't offer authentic, cuts, materials, lettering etc.

That's the main reason I roll with authentic.

In addition, why pay 100 for a swingman when I can add 50 and have an authentic.

Last edited:
I know ppl were disgusted with the piping on the blue "PHILA" ivo, I wonder if it'll be fixed on the "swingman"? Haha

My thing with authentic vs. Swingman is I want authenticity...as much as I can get.

In addition, why pay 100 for a swingman when I can add 50 and have an authentic.
I dig the swings but I concur with this. A lil extra for da official tissue

I know ppl were disgusted with the piping on the blue "PHILA" ivo, I wonder if it'll be fixed on the "swingman"? Haha
A kick in da nads :smh: if so :lol:

Damn, been missing out on a lot in here past few weeks

Gotta catch up!
Lackin boi

I think these will be more authentic feel than replica feel even with the screen print. The mesh seems thicker than Nike swingmans which had thinner mesh with thin single stitched letters/numbers.

Back
Top Bottom