Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

M&N must of evidently dropped the ball on the online sale? I've checked the website a few times today and nothing
Complete speculation on my part, but it could have something to do that they're under new management. These type of sales may have been axed by their new parent company. hope I'm wrong though.

I don't remember hearing anything about an online sale for the super bowl this year. The 50% off in store was it and they should respect it on phone orders, at least I've done so in the past for a jersey that wasn't available online. If you're really on the hunt for something, doesn't hurt to call and ask!!!

Complete speculation on my part, but it could have something to do that they're under new management. These type of sales may have been axed by their new parent company. hope I'm wrong though.

Could be . It's weird though they kept tweeting cats wait till Thursday or 1st thing in the morning when guys were asking about the online sale.

Could be . It's weird though they kept tweeting cats wait till Thursday or 1st thing in the morning when guys were asking about the online sale.

even when i called the guy said it should be online but i forgot if he said thursday or friday .. i believe the sale in store ends friday tho right?

I'm going ape on shorts this time around. Jus addin my size to cart and hittin submit order. Can't even look at the price cuz I know I'll second guess it lol...

I'm going ape on shorts this time around. Jus addin my size to cart and hittin submit order. Can't even look at the price cuz I know I'll second guess it lol...

For real. Last time i waited for them to hit a sale... Managed to snag 3 on sale but only 1 was thru m&n lol. By the time a sale rolled around my size was gone in what i wanted. Gonna scoop like 2 at retail f it.. :lol:

Need some Knicks shorts in the home white 
nerd.gif

Even though I have the autographed 96 All Star pro cut, I would have bought the m&n one to wear if it wasn't so expensive, and if it was a Made in USA run. $350 for a USA run of this would still be a lot but I'd consider it.

If these were mass produced they will end up on ebay for $150-$250 soon enough, just like the other Jordans they've made.

Just got shipping info for my 93 All Star Jordan. Ugh.....Fedex Smart Post. That'll take forever to get.

Back
Top Bottom