Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

damb, being the absolute genius that i am, i put the wrong email in which would obviously explain why i never got the email. of course this is an email i rarely use so i do have an excuse. anyway, copped both bulls shorts sz 2x. if they fit right i might grab the magic and raptors. as for pockets, i always wear a light pair of lounge shorts underneath with pockets so that actually does the trick for me. carrying money, etc. in outer pockets in these types of shorts is a good way to lose it anyway.

someone mentioned a fanny pack earlier and i must say that sh*t is way out the question. NEVER ever would I even consider it! i'd get roasted so damn hard. i know i'd roast the hell outta my homies if they ever, but i know they never would. :lol:

Last edited:
were Raptor shorts always 145? 
alien.gif

Naw neither were the grizz. They were all 125 til they dropped the magic and suns for 145.
i knew it looked weird once i saw 145..M&N gettin over on a rerelease for an extra dub 
mean.gif
 gotta eat it since i slept on the initial release doe 
mean.gif

That's gonna be a tough call if they release spree and Webber warriors. Think I might go for the spreewell

Hurts me to say this but that TMac is trash! Smh all time favorite player but no way I'm dropping $ on that. Even at a discount.

SN just cancelled my order on 96 all star. I tried to convince myself that it was a smart purchase, but after seeing actual pics, I wasn't excited anymore. Also wasn't excited that the fit is wider, Def wasnt excited I dropped $350....all in all I'm sure I can get it down the line for retail. If not oh well

Will be using those funds and copping two pair of shorts....

I'll cop the McGrady during a sale. Hopefully 50% off. If you look at it, from those pictures the m&n looks better than the reebok version which was straight trash.

The m&n isn't touching the champion joint, but those things go for quite a bit now if you want it in new or almost new condition. Especially in smaller sizes.

Off that one picture I can tell the m&n is better than the reebok, but I want to see it in person though.

I'll cop the McGrady during a sale. Hopefully 50% off. If you look at it, from those pictures the m&n looks better than the reebok version which was straight trash.

The m&n isn't touching the champion joint, but those things go for quite a bit now if you want it in new or almost new condition. Especially in smaller sizes.

Off that one picture I can tell the m&n is better than the reebok, but I want to see it in person though.

Yea I agree, I own the champion road but it's a 56. My first authentic, so I'm not too eager to get it tailored, if that's even possible.

I been tracking those magic shorts for a while. Glad to get them. Going to add pockets though. Will get some riri zippers and add those. I like the just don version but not the price or huge logo

Yea I agree, I own the champion road but it's a 56. My first authentic, so I'm not too eager to get it tailored, if that's even possible.

I found a 48 champion at some mom and pop spot a few years back for $75 brand new. Ended up selling it which I regret still to this day.

question(s):

why is it most peoples expectation that jordans contract with MN is ending soon? anyone know when this date is?

why is it assumed that when nike takes over that MN wont continue to make jordan jerseys? the deal the nba has/had with any apparel company never mattered to MN as far as what jerseys were produced. besides MN isnt owned by adidas anymore.

OAN

went ahead and ordered the 1996 jordan all star, then...went to my room, placed baby powder in my hand and slapped myself for paying 370 for that thing.

Last edited:
Hurts me to say this but that TMac is trash! Smh all time favorite player but no way I'm dropping $ on that. Even at a discount.

SN just cancelled my order on 96 all star. I tried to convince myself that it was a smart purchase, but after seeing actual pics, I wasn't excited anymore. Also wasn't excited that the fit is wider, Def wasnt excited I dropped $350....all in all I'm sure I can get it down the line for retail. If not oh well

Will be using those funds and copping two pair of shorts....

yea, how things are looking now, i'll probably wind up returning the 96. i don't wanna cancel yet bc i wanna see it in person 1st. sometimes pics can be deceiving so i'll wait. the 93 on the other hand is def. a keeper.

question(s):

went ahead and ordered the 1996 jordan all star, then...went to my room, placed baby powder in my hand and slapped myself for paying 370 for that thing.

To each their own, but I think you'll be happy with the '96 MJ AS joint. I wore mine yesterday to work and got mad compliments, most from people who probably have no clue of its history or origins.

Back
Top Bottom