Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

This whole thing is ridiculous

They care less and less about accuracy with every new jersey drop it seems

It's all just a cash grab now

Last edited:
They don't care about accuracy and details, and that's why I only purchase stuff from them if it's heavily discounted.

Their lack of caring about details and the defensive attitude they had when called out on the 12 jersey are reasons why I'll only purchase from them if it's on my terms.

If I knew they took pride in accuracy and details I'd consider paying retail for their stuff. The majority of their customer base isn't aware of details though.

They don't care about accuracy and details, and that's why I only purchase stuff from them if it's heavily discounted.

Their lack of caring about details and the defensive attitude they had when called out on the 12 jersey are reasons why I'll only purchase from them if it's on my terms.

If I knew they took pride in accuracy and details I'd consider paying retail for their stuff. The majority of their customer base isn't aware of details though.
What were they saying? I hadn't seen them respond to anybody about it

They just got overly defensive and dismissive of anyone calling them out on the inaccuracies for the jersey. They pretty much refused to admit that the jersey wasn't stitched. They eventually deleted the post altogether and when they posted the #12 jersey on their ig today they disabled the comments section.

I think M&N did this to themselves

Once they started asking about stats everytime someone requested a jersey they opened the door for that social media clap back

I think M&N did this to themselves

Once they started asking about stats everytime someone requested a jersey they opened the door for that social media clap back
Facts.

I requested a A-Rod Mariners jersey and they tried to get smart saying "HE JUST RETIRED". Like chill don't nobody want an A-Rod Yankees dude, I'm talking glory days 

I normally don't care about things like the 2 being wrong on the last 96 AS jersey

But that's just lazy

And of course it's $300, why sell it for less when it'll sell out?

Last edited:
they disabled the comments on IG for that 12 jersey 
laugh.gif

Been like that for a while which is why I'm in the same boat with copping on extremely heavy discount or hunting ebay for older iterations of their product. :smh:

if they're so adamant about being right, it wouldn't be that hard to do a quick IG or blog post showing what they used to confirm it was twill.

Don C just posted a pic the actual jersey he claims that MJ wore and it looks screen print where it says BULLS and then Twill/Stitched on the numbers 

Don C just posted this saying it's the actual #12 jersey from 1990 and it looks like it's screen printed and stitched like the M&N one

Thoughts?

For the millionth time, nothing except the NBA logo was stitched on that original #12 Jordan jersey. The numbers on back and front and BULLS were screenprinted.

Offourse, Don C is trying to save face with that - and M&N should be ashamed.

Here's a clear photo showing precisely, the jersey detail:

tumblr_nbptbavtiX1skqk2wo1_500.jpg

The jersey Don C posted isn't even the real jersey, or anything close to it. Check the spacing between then 12 and BULLS - and compare with the photo I posted - and it's obvious.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom