Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think your last statement rings true. Most of us have wanted this jersey forever and it had an unattainable grail status.

I think non collectors don't or won't notice the inconsistencies between this remake and the og champion jersey.

That being said I will cop for sure when my funds are right.

They must have made a million of those curry jerseys, seems like every single store especially ones that don't even sell MN jerseys period has em and on steep discount

Saw the rookie Curry and Bron at a Footaction so they are definitely a super gr

Literally no correlation

Well I was looking at it from the standpoint of an inflated price tag of a reproduction of the original with fundamental differences in materials and design compromises.

But probably a closer comparison would be retro Jordan's that are done with slightly different color hues or design elements that are inconsistent with the originals.

And truthfully - I don't mind the Jordan retros so I guess I can understand why people wouldn't mind the jersey inaccuracies.

It's just harder for me to accept because I can make them more accurately - I don't have the ability to make shoes, so I guess I don't judge their authentic reproductions/retros as harshly.

Well I was looking at it from the standpoint of an inflated price tag of a reproduction of the original with fundamental differences in materials and design compromises.

But probably a closer comparison would be retro Jordan's that are done with slightly different color hues or design elements that are inconsistent with the originals.

And truthfully - I don't mind the Jordan retros so I guess I can understand why people wouldn't mind the jersey inaccuracies.

It's just harder for me to accept because I can make them more accurately - I don't have the ability to make shoes, so I guess I don't judge their authentic reproductions/retros as harshly.
It's definitely disappointing that some of these jerseys are inaccurate when it comes to both big and small details.  Many people, like myself, are willing to accept these due to the fact that, realistically, I'll never be able to own a game-worn, game-issued, pro-cut of a lot of these jerseys M&N produces.  Basically, it's M&N or bust...if I want a specific jersey in my collection, unfortunately, sacrifices are going to be made.

...now when it comes to the "12" jersey...that's a different story.  I was PRAYING they would drop that jersey for years, but sometimes the flaws aren't worth the price tag.

...now when it comes to the "12" jersey...that's a different story.  I was PRAYING they would drop that jersey for years, but sometimes the flaws aren't worth the price tag.

Mdiddy is offering an accurate reproduction for half the price of the MN

He does great work from what I've seeb

That makes much more sense

PM him, he posted on this page
tired.gif
 Maybe I should open my eyes and actually look at who is posting haha

It amazes me how people are willing to give a pass on the trim color being incorrect.

Also the orange in the neck and armhole trim is distinctly lighter in color compared to the original and the first run M&N.

I guess maybe they are okay with accepting something inferior because they don't believe they will have another opportunity to own anything closer to the original.
Yeah, I think the frustrating thing with jersey remakes is it's so much EASIER to get details correct (compared to sneakers, for example).  M&N sometimes has ALL the correct fonts/colors/template/ENTIRE LAYOUT of  jerseys in their system correctly.  We know it from certain runs having accurate colors/fonts and others not.  The inaccuracies are all about laziness and nothing with lack of access to the correct materials, molds, etc.

How many number fonts can they keep using on the Jordan Bulls jerseys? smh

Last edited:
Kicking myself knowing I could've saved on extra $45 on the Ewing if I waited another hour 
mean.gif

M&N need to drop them 91 & 96 AS shorts already 

Back
Top Bottom