Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Anything tailored is never cheap. Suits and other items can cost in the hundreds. I would have paid $200 if Mitchell and ness sold a pocket option. Can't wear them without pockets. These aren't even my most expensive shorts so I guess it's not a big deal to me.

Pay what you want to pay. If you're going to be wearing those regularly then I see nothing wrong with the price.

Man, Apparel Zoo needs to hurry up and get some damn shorts in so I can flourish with their sales. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Trey Bantz Trey Bantz nice collection :pimp:

Those heat shorts are :pimp:

Hockey ones are tough too. Is that devils a blank? Brodeur was always my fav goalie growing up

Last edited:
sounds like it is about that time again...

https://www.getgobelt.com/

Love this thing
can't front that infomercial got me thinking. You can hide it 
laugh.gif

Nice. If I had known you were doing a comparison vid, I could have sent you pics of the original 1996 pro cut. If you want to do a vid on that I can send you pics.

I remembered your video and had made a booboo comment about the trim being originally white and the OG jersey is grey. Pics would be great. I don't know if/when I'd create another video though. Thanks for the offer. You can send and I can consider for a future review.

That's a start, I've literally been checking this thread 5 times a day waiting for this moment.

damn the blue AS shorts probably need to be copped

I am still waiting for damn Sixers shorts, how the hell does a Philly company slack this long?!? :smh:

Back
Top Bottom