Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I think jerseys or t shirts or whatever is on your chest is more repping your team than a pair of shorts is. Just my personal opinion of course.
Word. I feel it

I actually envy all y'all that can sport all the teams you want and not think twice about it 

I'm just too fan to be able to do it 
laugh.gif

also, for me it's always been about players, not teams. i love AI, but def. not a 6ers fan. only reason i'm a bulls fan is bc of mj. only favorite teams i have are ravens and Os for obvious reasons. other than that, i'll rock any team if i like the player, but there are exceptions to this rule. for instance, anything steelers, yankees or red sox is completely off limits. i'll never wear it, let alone buy it. idgaf how much i may like it. :smh:

back in like 2001, when i 1st started rocking m&n, i had a black terry bradshaw and i made an exception bc it was a throwback as opposed to a current player, but i even that is out the window at this point. i'll never forget we were down "the block" at norma jeans (most popular strip club in the city) and we saw chris mcalister, who was the start cornerback on the ravens at the time and he called me out on the bradshaw. he was right, but back then, most ppl weren't even rocking authentics yet, let alone m&n throwbacks so i ain't really care.
:lol:

Last edited:
I'm spending too much on M&N

Few things I've purchased since last week. Nothing has arrived yet

Magic Johnson 84-85 home (grail for me)
Lakers 96-97 home shorts
LA Kings wool solid snap (to match my Gretzky)
Michael Jordan 93 ASG (called the flagship store to order)
Grizzlies 95-96 away shorts

Now for anyone who has the 93 ASG how's the fit ? I know it's one of those jerseys with the white insides if that makes sense. I usually buy 52 in jerseys but for this I brought a 48. Reasoning is because I own the blue Penny jersey which also has the white inside and it seems to fit a tad bigger than normal. So hopefully when I get this MJ in it'll fit just right

Basketball is the only sport I'll wear other teams jerseys in, and that's just because it was how it was in the throwback era.
Other sports, if it's a player i'm a fan of, i'll consider copping. Like when a Griffey authentic comes out and a Bonds authentic, i'll probably cop.

which hennypalooza do you go to? I've been 3 times it's always boomin

The one at Coney Island last year (I think Labour Day). It's back at CI on my birthday, not sure if I'm going to do it yet.

Any Magic shorts below retail? May have to bite the bullet & cop from M&N for retail

Me personally, I'd hold off to see if any other retailers are getting them. Eastbay only has 3 teams, Corporate Got Em has a few teams but mostly pairs that dropped last year. Then again buying them now at retail is worth not having to wait and deal with the stress.

I play basketball in my shorts so I never get any convo about which team I wear :lol:

Was able to get the 10% off to work on M&N so I pulled the trigger on the 93 & 96 All Star shorts

Hope the sizing stayed the same so I don't gotta exchange nothing

5 shorts deep now (Both Knicks and the 3 ASG's) 
nthat.gif

Will post pics when they land

I got a test at 4 but will try and stop by after
haha thats when i get outta work! Im in jersey so with traffic i probably wont make it there til about 5 wanna go for the box set if it sells out then im out! Lol

Last edited:
Yea you need the box and then gotta come back the next day to get the autograph

Back
Top Bottom