Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

bought a drexler jersey because olajuwon was excluded :smh:

Damn this thread jumped. I went back to get the white Penny and its not on sale. Oh well the Jerry Rice it is

So....

Which one of you is moorevisual on eBay?

you really didnt think people were copping strictly for resell?? i hope all mine fit correctly, i dont want to sell any :x

i mean im not gonna give ppl ideas but some once they sell out in a certain size go for over retail. mouth closed tho

So....

And this is why I didn't post this in the General. I know some of you are buying to keep but some are buying to flip.

They haven't made a Griffey jersey in years.

Ripken jersey is beautiful. Their baseball jerseys are by far their best work. Happy to see so many people buying jerseys on here. Cats need to come to the two jersey threads in Sneaker Showcase

So....

And this is why I didn't post this in the General. I know some of you are buying to keep but some are buying to flip.

They haven't made a Griffey jersey in years.

Ripken jersey is beautiful. Their baseball jerseys are by far their best work. Happy to see so many people buying jerseys on here. Cats need to come to the two jersey threads in Sneaker Showcase
wouldn't have mattered. This was already posted on Slickdeal. That forum shuts sites down with ease :lol:

I've always wanted a Deion jersey but couldn't justify dropping over 2 bills. Sucks they didn't have a M in Deion or Jerry (Niner fan), so it was a no brainer to cop the Falcons joint. Favorite player of all-time. :smokin

Thanks, OP.

Last edited:
94 Aikman copped, had to control myself from buying 2-3 other jerseys. Just kept telling myself that I didnt them.

aww damn saw it way too late. Wanted that home VC but only S or 2XL left :x dammit.

if you are NT thick go with a medium otherwise small is good
thanks. nt thick 
laugh.gif

Caved in copped a few

GP
Abdur-Rahim
Jimmie Foxx Bosox
Stan Mikita Blackhawks

Back
Top Bottom