Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Thanks to a lot of the info from this thread. Got my VC from M&N (despite still Processing on the website hahahaaha) and Strawberry BP from Karmaloop. Both size L but unfortunately the Strawberry BP is just a little too short on me; especially on the sides. Let me know if anyone is interested for the $65 I got it for, otherwise I will be returning it.

View media item 1018783View media item 1018784

Called Mitchell and Ness, got through on the 3rd try and dude told me they don't take phone orders. Said the father's day sale was online only :rolleyes

Customer Service prob. The 866 number on the bottom.

You have the Philly number? Can't find it on the site.

Last edited:
Ima call the Philly store later.

Ima either get the white penny or the red Tim hardaway in a size 48. If they sold out in my size then screw it. More money in my wallet and ill wait til Black Friday.

Ordered me a Grant Hill and Kareem Abdul Jabaar Lakers (purple) jersey :nthat: Gotta check that store out one day if I'm ever in Philly.

Ordered me a Grant Hill and Kareem Abdul Jabaar Lakers (purple) jersey :nthat: Gotta check that store out one day if I'm ever in Philly.

it's a pretty sweet store since they opened the new one; the old one looked like one of those generic clothes stores in NYC

Last edited:
Love the store in Philly. Has a real nice vintage vibe to it. They ended up fulfilling my Babe Ruth jersey so it'll be here tomorrow. Mad hyped about it, Ewing is still cancelled though

I still need a 44 Toronto raptors. Can't seem to get a decent deal so I'll wait until Black Friday

I still need a 44 Toronto raptors. Can't seem to get a decent deal so I'll wait until Black Friday

Black Friday is probably going to be the same deal you have going on now; there won't be $100 jerseys again for a couple years at least

Black Friday is probably going to be the same deal you have going on now; there won't be $100 jerseys again for a couple years at least

I know but they will have a restock of a couple of popular jerseys by then.

I know but they will have a restock of a couple of popular jerseys by then.

black friday is a long ways away. who knows if they will restock these again or last by then.

of all you jersey heads, who remembers when M&N claimed they were making all these jerseys limited? and only producing a small amount of each? :rofl:

Just wondering if we were allowed to do returns on these jerseys? Man got my Joe DiMaggio joint in and damn that **** is itchy!!

It'll take a long while for them to get another 50k on Facebook.

There any Karmaloop codes I can use for the BP jerseys?

nah they will hit 150k but they wont do $100 jerseys for that, i can put $100 on it. they either do a small sale or nothing at all.

i dont think it matters anymore after hitting a milestone after 100k

sorry if this was asked already but what is the best way to wash my jersey? should i dry clean it or just follow the tag instructions. 

Back
Top Bottom