Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

@rock steady22  -- Shorts came out solid. What lining did you use for the pocket? I just bought a pair of Adidas HWC black Magic shorts and I'm going to be installing pockets w/ black Riri zippers. I'm leaning towards using a royal blue jersey mesh for my pocket lining.

Last edited:
@rock steady22
 -- Shorts came out solid. What lining did you use for the pocket? I just bought a pair of Adidas HWC black Magic shorts and I'm going to be installing pockets w/ black Riri zippers. I'm leaning towards using a royal blue jersey mesh for my pocket lining.
The tailor used her own materials. It's jus a red mesh lining...

I need to get those warriors shorts for the low.

eastbay had on sale for a min.

actually they have em for 115 right now, only in sz Large

Im sure you can find a 20% off floating online somewhere making it about $92

Last edited:
Just saw the urban outfitter sale was over too

Didn't they have more shorts? All they got is warriors now

Finally was able to crack open my Lids order.
Pinstripe gang like the rest.

Love the fit on bulls pinstripe more than my Lakers. Feel like I could have definitely went down a size in the Lakers.

Keith Hernandez :smokin

I got the Cooperstown BP but it doesn't have the name under the Cooperstown patch, it's on the inside and has the pipping around the neck and the edge of the sleeves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally was able to crack open my Lids order.
Pinstripe gang like the rest.

Love the fit on bulls pinstripe more than my Lakers. Feel like I could have definitely went down a size in the Lakers.
That's the confirmation I needed.

Gonna search for a smaller size and return mine.

:lol:

Very real All Star 1st Baseman on the 86 Mets :smokin

Oddly enough though, I own his Cardinals jersey because that jersey is dope as hell and I couldn't have multiple of the same Mets jersey (already has Straw, Gooden, Dykstra etc.)

Also won 11 gold gloves haha. I wore 17 because of him when I played.

Peace,
J

laugh.gif
 @ "dude in the Seinfeld episode"

Jersey season is upon us. I went to hennypalooza in Los Angeles yesterday and saw 15+ Mitchell and ness Jerseys. Mostly NBA and bp jerseys

:lol:

Very real All Star 1st Baseman on the 86 Mets :smokin

Oddly enough though, I own his Cardinals jersey because that jersey is dope as hell and I couldn't have multiple of the same Mets jersey (already has Straw, Gooden, Dykstra etc.)
I'm def need that button up pinstripe hernadez now so I can wear it with a blue Seinfeld tee

Back
Top Bottom