Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

The Knicks were discounted when I originally posted. I've noticed that after a certain amount of sales that the price will go back to regular price. They always end up putting them back in discount though.

Ah gotcha. And yeah AZ always put products back on-sale quickly. Definitely tempted to get a pair now.

I was torn on the fit as well. I havent bought a jersey in years, back when I did I was goin for that oversized look LOL.

For reference im 5'11" 175 and for me the length was just right. I will try to post a fit pic when I get home.

On another note has anyone tailored their oversized jerseys? Thinking of getting a 3XL to fit like a L, is it possible?

@egaroc1

^^^ did. His was a 5xl or something and got it down to a large.

Last edited:
75 for asgs is really tempting but an xl will probably be down to my ankle. 5"8 - 185. Swimming?

Depending on how you like your shorts, a XL may be ok.
If you like them skinny then probably no.
If you don't mind them looser then you are fine. I personally would pull the trigger. I may pull the trigger on the XL.

If you don't mind them looser then you are fine. I personally would pull the trigger. I may pull the trigger on the XL.
I think an XL would be huge on him.  I'm a 225, 34-36 (closer to 36) waist & XL fits me fine....I'd actually be interested in seeing how a L would fit.

I think an XL would be huge on him.  I'm a 225, 34-36 (closer to 36) waist & XL fits me fine....I'd actually be interested in seeing how a L would fit.

I doubt it. I am 5 6 173 and the lakers XL was cool for me.

I'm 5'10 235 with a 36" waist, and the XL fit me great. But, body fat around my midsection isn't too high. Not sure if that matters. I don't have to touch the draw string if that helps

I'm 5'10 235 with a 36" waist, and the XL fit me great. But, body fat around my midsection isn't too high. Not sure if that matters. I don't have to touch the draw string if that helps
To my point, I think if you're a 36 then an XL is the way to go.  I couldn't imagine anyone who is 180ish would have a 36 waist...well maybe they could. I haven't seen the 180's in decades...

36 here and XL magic shorts​ fit me fine, with some room. Haven't even touched the drawstrings.

I think the rumors were the Durant rookie.

Would be awesome if it was GP tho.
Shouldn't be a GP, he wore the dazzle version of it.  You can see the material on the shorts in the pic.

Allen, though it makes sense too, would be a wasted opportunity.  Hopefully the rumors of KD are true.

The sale will come back (maybe even this week), AZ does it regularly. The discount will either be the same, less or more. Just got to catch it at the right time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom