Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

Not gonna lie, now I'm low key salty seeing those swingman shorts with pockets on them after having purchased a couple of authentic shorts. Also the swingman jersey is lookin real real nice.

Would've probably copped that Durant Sonics jersey a year ago.

Not spending on anything with his name on it after the weak move he pulled last offseason.

Lebron is a too but one of the best to touch a basketball so it is what is to me

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd imagine the swingman is in par with the replica collection that m&n does for the NFL

I'd imagine the swingman is in par with the replica collection that m&n does for the NFL

Those were decent quality? Remember seeing a Barry sanders before

Also atleast these don't have the drop tail and no logos

These will be had for the low if priced around $100

I'm authentic all the way but if you can somehow grab one for $40? Would be dumb to turn down

Their replica football jerseys aren't bad IMO it's decent quality especially on discount. Their selves are a little crappy though.

Those were decent quality? Remember seeing a Barry sanders before

Also atleast these don't have the drop tail and no logos

These will be had for the low if priced around $100

I'm authentic all the way but if you can somehow grab one for $40? Would be dumb to turn down

They jerseys are cool to me. Lighter material but much better than the adidas swingmans.
I had found a rice and sanders for $31 each a couple years ago. Never felt right having swingmans (replica) and sold them.

Back
Top Bottom