Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

I can't tell you how to feel. If you want the different sizes to be the same length then they are the same length.

I never said it was the same length. I'm sure different sizes are different specs.

What I'm saying is after trying both on in the store when I put on the Large the legs ballooned like hammer pants. Kinda like a tee shirt when it gets washed to much and it doesn't fit to your body anymore. The Medium seemed to be more fitted to my leg.

Does M & L hit at the same area of the knee? I really really couldn't not tell the difference BUT I'm sure there is one since the site says the measurements are different.

And just in case I wasn't arguing with you I just wanted to be school'd on the shorts since I'm new to the M&N shorts area. Any info would be very helpful.

Thanks.

Honestly, it's probably the case of different eras.
I'm from the iverson/Kobe era so I don't have the need for the shorts to fit snug width wise. I care about length more than anything.
I had the Red Bull's in a M and a L. Tried both on and the M was definitely shorter on me so I kept the L and sold the M.
It's not a huge difference by any means but it's definitely there just like IMO it isn't a huge difference width wise between sizes but it's definitely there.

There's a true difference between a Toyota Camry and let's say a Porsche 911 of the same year. There's a significant difference between a Rolex and a Seiko.
Just Don shorts are just patches. Fools thinking they doing it.

True indeed. But ultimately do you really need a 100k vehicle to get from a to b? That's the ultimate goal with driving I thought lol. To each his own. I just like the fact that not everyone will have em. Don c imo rips off soo many lux brands. Just don 2 sneakers Chanel bag, just don shorts back pockets and zippers exact clone of balmain back pockets. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mitchell and Ness does not currently offer Miami heat,Utah jazz retro or Knicks retro era shorts on there site.

View media item 2434998

Last edited:
There's a true difference between a Toyota Camry and let's say a Porsche 911 of the same year. There's a significant difference between a Rolex and a Seiko.
Just Don shorts are just patches. Fools thinking they doing it.

True indeed. But ultimately do you really need a 100k vehicle to get from a to b? That's the ultimate goal with driving I thought lol. To each his own. I just like the fact that not everyone will have em. Don c imo rips off soo many lux brands. Just don 2 sneakers Chanel bag, just don shorts back pockets and zippers exact clone of balmain back pockets. Correct me if I'm wrong, Mitchell and Ness does not currently offer Miami heat,Utah jazz retro or Knicks retro era shorts on there site.

View media item 2434998

:lol: it's like throwing a sticker on a Camry and calling it a luxury car :lol:

The pockets are the only dope thing about em but they dont warrant that price tag. As for having some next mans name across my crotch... Nah im good wit all that.

The pockets are the only dope thing about em but they dont warrant that price tag. As for having some next mans name across my crotch... Nah im good wit all that.

agreed

we all wear someones name on our clothing every day though. even nike, not being someones name...is...someones name.

just don is super corny and i buy authentic jerseys and shorts to be authentic jerseys and shorts.

agreed

we all wear someones name on our clothing every day though. even nike, not being someones name...is...someones name.

just don is super corny and i buy authentic jerseys and shorts to be authentic jerseys and shorts.

That is true about rocking brands with someones name on it. Im with you on the whole authentic thing tho, i want my stuff to resemble what they wore on the court/field.

I think many would agree that M&N items all fit different, even if it's the same size. My Laker shorts fit much bigger than my other shorts. My white Mcgrady fits much different than my purple Tmac. It's to the point now where you just have to hope for the best.

You all can hate on the Just Don shorts all you want, but I personally love them. Love the fit, pockets and I don't mind the Branding on the front. As for the price. To each his own. Why do people drop 2 stacks on certain shoes? Why do people collect baseball cards? Or go see these crappy rappers like drake in concert? Different strokes for different folks.

You all can hate on the Just Don shorts all you want, but I personally love them. Love the fit, pockets and I don't mind the Branding on the front. As for the price. To each his own. Why do people drop 2 stacks on certain shoes? Why do people collect baseball cards? Or go see these crappy rappers like drake in concert? Different strokes for different folks.

Drakes a rapper?

Didnt a red Deion Sanders Falcons jersey release last year? Been looking for it but I cant find it anywhere all Ive found was it was discountied.

Dudes trying to rationalize that nonsense :lol:

Comparing the same shorts with pockets and a dudes name on the front to luxury cars and timepieces :lol:

mean.gif
laugh.gif

Just Don shorts are just a status symbol for some people is what it comes down too

If they buy something thats $500 that not everyone else will have they're gonna feel like the cool guy and exclusive 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom