Official Mitchell and Ness Thread: Jerseys, Hats, Shirts, Shorts, Questions POST EM UP

someone on NT has been waiting an eternity for a Kings Webber, I forget who....looks like that might be in the pipeline

Bet M&N are waiting for the Kings to be good again to drop White Choc, Webber and Peja. Might have to keep waiting though 
ohwell.gif

If they were to drop a peja (which they wont) I'd be first in line to cop it
laugh.gif
I was just about to come in here and say this. Peja is one of my fav players of all time. Hell I would even take a jersey of him from his NOLA Hornets days. 

someone on NT has been waiting an eternity for a Kings Webber, I forget who....looks like that might be in the pipeline

Bet M&N are waiting for the Kings to be good again to drop White Choc, Webber and Peja. Might have to keep waiting though :\

A purple J-Will jersey would be great but as discussed in here before, it'll never happen sadly

^I missed the prev discussion...why will it never happen? Adidas released the black hardwood classic swingman, so I would think M&N could do it if they wanted to

Last edited:
^I missed the prev discussion...why will it never happen? Adidas released the black hardwood classic swingman, so I would think M&N could do it if they wanted to

Adidas released a Jason Williams? or are you referring to the fakes on eBay?

Mitchell and ness needs the rights from the player to produce a jersey since they aren't an official outfitter.

Technically MN is allowed to use any logo from all the NBA teams and produce what they want but they can't make jerseys for anyone or player without permission from said player and of course $$$

Adidas released a Jason Williams? or are you referring to the fakes on eBay?

Mitchell and ness needs the rights from the player to produce a jersey since they aren't an official outfitter.

Technically MN is allowed to use any logo from all the NBA teams and produce what they want but they can't make jerseys for anyone or player without permission from said player and of course $$$
Yeah Adidas has been selling the black kings jason williams for a while now (and webber and divac)

https://www.lids.com/sacramento-kin...s-nba-retired-player-swingman-jersey/20648134

(what's up with this viglink bs)

So my thinking is if Adidas got the rights, M&N should be able to as well. Haven't heard of M&N failing to secure player rights if adidas is producing the swingman, aka I haven't heard of one or the other getting "exclusive" rights

Last edited:

Because they only produce "elite" players and J-Will was never elite. His jersey would sell tho for sure

Not a Yankee fan but I'm surprised they havent dropped a Jeter jersey yet. They could do the home pinstripe, grey road and navy BP and they would probably all sell well...

Because they only produce "elite" players and J-Will was never elite. His jersey would sell tho for sure

i think its kinda depends. i know his numbers were nice but Shareef Abdur-Rahim was never a winner and im not sure hes considered elite.

i would also argue that Phil Jackson, Grandma Ma, Jalen Rose and John Starks werent elite (Starks is that guy IMO tho) either.

Im just saying, they do drop elite jerseys but i think they also drop popular jerseys sometimes too.

Last edited:

i think its kinda depends. i know his numbers were nice but Shareef Abdur-Rahim was never a winner and im not sure hes considered elite.

i would also argue that Phil Jackson, Grandma Ma, Jalen Rose and John Starks werent elite (Starks is that guy IMO tho) either.

Im just saying, they do drop elite jerseys but i think they also drop popular jerseys sometimes too.

Like previously discussed, their twitter account said that. And when people replied with those examples they just ignored them. So we'll never see a J-Will probably.

Like previously discussed, their twitter account said that. And when people replied with those examples they just ignored them. So we'll never see a J-Will probably.

i c.... well since you wanna be all mean and stuff.... your shorts are too wide and they make your legs look like toothpics :lol:

Last edited:

i c.... well since you wanna be all mean and stuff.... your shorts are too wide and they make you legs look like toothpics :lol:

:rofl:
had to rock the fanny pack :pimp:

View media item 2440253

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom